Chapter 6: Performance Pt. 2

Freddy POV

''Hey Foxy, how you doing?'' the mysterious voice said on the phone as it was on speaker.

''Good, how are you?'' Foxy said with a wink to me.

''Doing fine, just settled down in my new house.'' he said again.

''That's great. Listen, we have a problem.'' Foxy said

''Yeah?'' the voice said a bit worried.

''We need you to come in and...repair the old toy Bonnie animatronic.'' Foxy said a bit nervously.

''Ok. I will be there when the place closes.'' the voice said as he hung up.

He gave the phone back to Mike and came over to me as we walked out.

''Who was that?'' I said to Foxy questioning him.

''Oh, just an old friend.'' Foxy said smiling.

I look at the time to say it was 5:57am and that we needed to get in position for the day.

''Foxy also looks at the time and then goes back to his cove.

''I need to get into position for 10:00am, I've got a good feeling about this.'' Foxy said smiling going back to his cove as I got Chica from the kitchen and Bonnie from the office.

Time skip - 10:00am

Foxy's POV

I heard kids outside gathering around the cove as I started to get a bit nervous as I haven't performed in 4 years. I was wondering if the kids weren't going to like me. I had loads of butterflies in my stomach as the manager walked up to the kids.

''Hey kids! Are you ready for captain Foxy?'' The manager said taking away the sign.

''YEAH!'' All the kids shouted.

The curtain opened and I greeted the kids that were smiling towards me. I told them of my adventures at sea. Took a picture with a birthday girl and enjoyed it all.

Time skip - 10:00pm

The curtain closed as I waved my goodbye's to the kids crowding round 'Pirate's Cove'. Once everyone left the building, Mike came in keeping the door unlocked for ****** and went to his office. I walked off of my stage and went up to Chica to ask her about performing with me when the Toy Bonnie animatronic gets fixed.

''Hey Chica, can I ask you something?'' As I went up to her.

''Go ahead!'' she said cheerfully.

''Well, when the Toy Bonnie animatronic gets fixed, would you like to perform with me?'' I asked her quietly to not let Bonnie hear as she went up and hugged me.

''Yes!'' Chica said giving me a kiss making me blush as Bonnie was watching with a smile on his face while I smiled back.

****** walked in the building to greet me with his brown, messy hair and his old security guard clothes for the occasion.

''Now where's the animatronic I'm looking for?'' He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

THANK YOUR FACES FOR OVER 40 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS BOOK ON WATTPAD!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

And I know the chapter's a bit short be 'he' will be revealed in the next chapter!