Chapter 9: Secrets revealed

A/N

HOLY FUCKING FISHSTICKS!!!! ALMOST 200 READS!!!!! THANK YOUR SOULS!!! YOU ALL DESERVE CAKE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bon's POV (BonBon)

Me and Chica were walking back to the dining area where everyone else was sitting. God, Bonnie was so hot. I wanted him badly. He gave me a wink and I just blushed and looked away a bit nervous of him. I sat next to him on the chair. He was blushing also. 

''Who's hungry?'' Chica asked all of us.

''I will have a small pepperoni pizza, If you don't mind Chica.'' Foxy said.

''Ok.'' Chica said happily as she went to the kitchen.

''Freddy, Can I talk to you in private please?'' Foxy said as Freddy said walking away with Foxy heading towards Mike and Jeremy which just left me and Bonnie. Perfect.

''Uhhhh, hey. I'm Bonnie.'' Bonnie said looking at me for a split second then looked away from nervousness. I could see it on his face.

''My name's BonBon, but you can call me Bon.'' I also said looking away nervously.

We both looked at each other as I was getting lost in his eyes as he was doing the same thing.

''Ok, I have something to confess.'' Bonnie said getting very nervous.

''Well....I like you. Alot. Even though we just met.'' Bonnie said looking away nervously while I blushed and smiled at the same time. I planted a kiss on his cheek as he turned around.

''Well, I guess you like me too then.'' Bonnie said blushing scratching the back of his head.

Foxy came back with Freddy and looked at us awkwardly as we hid our faces from them as Freddy smiled again at Bonnie. Chica came back with the pizza for Foxy and Chica kissed him and gave it to him. Mike and Jeremy joined us as well and they got some newspaper clippings from the office that Mike picked up on his way to work an hour ago.

''Guys, we got something to show you.'' Mike said with a grin on his face

''There are girls here you know.'' I said making Bonnie and Foxy laugh.

''Well. The building is getting an arcade and a new animatronic!'' Mike said shocking us all as he showed us the newspaper as Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and I grinned.

''When is it gonna get built?'' Bonnie asked

''The build is gonna start next week.'' Jeremy said also smiling but not as bad as the others who were grinning so much that they're mouths would reach the roof of the restaurant.

''Yes!'' Foxy said as everyone else high fived each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is short. I haven't updated in a while. But I am still shocked about the reads I am getting Peace out! 

UPDATE: I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR DA NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE HALP OR LENNY WILL KILL YOU! 

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)