The Past (Prologue)

1987

11:00am

Foxy's POV

I woke up in a dark corner with 3 other animatronics. I don't remember being here ever and heard children running about the place. I heard something power on and saw a bear like creature picking up his dusty top hat off the floor. Until it spoke.

''Hi, who are you?''

''My name is Foxy'' I said with slight confusion

''I'm Freddy Fazbear, where are we?''

''I don't know'' I said as I started to look around the room

I started to realize I was in a bad state with my Endoskeleton showing from damaged body parts.

Another animatronic started to power on. It's glowing red eyes were scanning the room but me and Freddy were shocked from it's condition. It had no face and only one arm.

''H-Hey'' It said in a dark, broken voice.

''My N-n-name is B-B-Bonnie''

Short note: Bonnie is male.

''Uhhhh hey Bonnie, I'm Freddy Fazbear and this is Foxy'' Freddy said still shocked from his condition

Bonnie stood up and was torn to discover his face and arm was gone.

''where, where is my face?!'' Bonnie said angrily

''Quiet or the children will hear us!'' I said quietly to Bonnie

Bonnie sat back down sad.

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to'' Bonnie said feeling sorry

We all then noticed another animatronic powering up.

''Hi I'm Chica'' It said

''Hey Chica, I'm Freddy Fazbear and these two are Foxy and Bonnie'' Freddy said introducing us.

Chica had no hands and her neck was uplifted meaning her endoskeleton was showing.

Time skip to 5:00

We all sat around being bored out of our minds until we heard a scream coming from outside. I opened the door carefully and quietly so no-one can see us and we were all horrified to see blood everywhere and a child lying, screaming on the floor with a big chunk of his brain missing. An animatronic in parts that looked alot like me but with white skin and rosy cheeks and a pink snout was laughing evilly as blood was pouring out of her mouth.

We all noticed sirens coming from outside and a man in a blue suit covered the scene in tape labelled ''Crime Scene'' while men in green and white jackets rushed the kid to an ambulance and drove off.

1 Day later...

We were all talking about what happened yesterday until a man walked in looking at us with a smile on his face. We pretended to be powered down but we think he knew that we were powered on.

''Good'' The man said smirking.

''I might have saved Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria'' and then he deactivated us.

I woke up in a room with machines operating on me and then put me in a large box. I didn't see any sign of the others and was wheeled in to a building called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria'.

One month later...

Life at 'Freddy Fazbear's was great but it was only me and Freddy and Freddy still seemed to remember me. Bonnie was just added to the crew yesterday and is a guitar player for Freddy but his memory was wiped clean when he was repaired so he doesn't remember me or Freddy but we introduced ourselves again and Bonnie gave me a look of jealousy...

Another month later...

This guy called Mike Schmidt signed up for the night shift here and seems pretty friendly and funny. He looks after us in the night when no-one is here so we don't end up in trouble.

6 years later...

?????'s POV

I awoke in a large box being moved towards a building called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria' and was moved to the backroom.

A/N

If I don't update during the week A: I have homework or B: I need to go somewhere and I will tell you peeps if anything comes up (like if I had a holiday or something)