𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Chapter has been updated.

Xoxo

Love, KS♡

𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓵𝓮𝔂

First the Prince, now this.

On the grounds of  Winxsor Academy were four cars that had just arrived and as seen, had gathered the attention of pretty much everyone on campus. I watched numbers of butlers walk out of the main doors and did quick work in unloading the luggages out the car bonnet and transporting them onto the carts that were already stationed outside. 

One limo, one sports car, one vintage car, and one Mercedes? I only recognised the symbol. I wasn't really good when it comes to cars, but I knew all of these cars were rare. I've never seen anything like them. The cars I saw earlier today were nothing compared to the ones in view right now. The cars I saw earlier today were nothing compared to the ones I was looking at currently.

After the Prince, this was the first actual limo I had seen today and it was polished in black, gleaming and similar to the others, luxurious. A driver had stepped out to open the back door and out was a girl, looking like literal model with a cream colour fur coat and matching knee-high boots. A Prada handbag in one hand and a phone up against her ear in the other. The driver headed for the other side of the limo, but the person inside beat him to it.  

A young male stepped out. I only got a view of his back at first, but I could already tell he had a good physique. Everything about him screamed rich and hot.  A white shirt beneath a dark blue sweater, white trousers and brown leather shoes. When he turned around, I finally saw his face and I actually gulped, because god damn. He was handsome. Tanned skin, rich brown hair and dark eyes. I couldn't really see from up here but I had no doubt that he could seduce a girl with those eyes.  

I averted my attention to the expensive- looking silver Mercedes. The doors were automatic and opened for a tall, blonde male to appear. 

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Who the fuck is that? 

Honestly, handsome would be underplaying it because he was literally the most beautiful male I've ever seen.

His blonde hair was pushed back neatly, his light-blue eyes were captivating and he had full lips that any girl would kill to kiss. He looked like he had just come back from a business meeting wih his crisp white shirt tucked in his black trousers. His black tie was loosened a bit and his sleeves were rolled up, his gold Rolex on full view. He wore black leather shoes and had his black coat hanging on his arm.