𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Nice to meet you, Ester", I greeted with a genuine smile.

She blinked, uncontrollably, and rubbed her eyes with her palms. Then, looked back up at me, who was now standing in front of her. 

"Oh my gosh!", she squealed which lead me to flinch and her hand covered her mouth in disbelief. "I...I'm sorry. Didn't mean to shout that. Wow. Um . . .", she stuttered. 

I couldn't help but smile at her, it reminds me of the time I first met Teressa. "I would love to stay and chat but I really should be getting to class. Also, you should go to the infirmary and check your knee. We don't want it to bruise", I said and she nodded with a thankful smile. 

I had an idea. 

"Sit with me and my sisters for dinner? We can talk then", I asked her kindly. 

Her eyes widened, her mouth opening and closing countless times. 

"I'll take that as a . . yes?", I asked, unsure. 

She nodded her head repeatedly. 

I smiled brightly and waved before taking a few steps back. I looked at the four and this time all of them were staring at me with amusement in their eyes. I gave them a simple smile and walked away. 

❇❇❇

The music class was as big as the art class. 

"I love this place." My eyes scanned every inch of the room.

Art and Music were my two main hobbies. I loved sketching, loved singing and listening to music. Alright, English Literature was too because I love reading and writing.

The room was spacious. There were long wooden desks, like the ones in the library, with Apple computers set out across them. On the other side of the room, where all the students are currently sitting, single wooden chairs were set in a semi-circle shape. In front was a Music Sheet Stand on a one-step up wooden stage. A black grand piano on the left side of it.  A SMART screen hung on the wall at the front. An area, where the instruments were set out, was in the corner of the room. It looked like any normal Music classroom. Just bigger. With gold fixtures here and there. 

Then, I realized every student was staring at me. I was the last one to arrive. Checking my chain rose gold Chanel wristwatch, I realize I still had 2 minutes until 2 pm. 

Phew. I'm not late.

I took a seat in the last row. Only a few students sat in the last row. There were many empty chairs left. I guess not many people take the 2 pm, Music class. That or, not many people want to take Music classes. I thought I was the last one to enter class but then, Charles walked in. 

He was dressed similar to Xavier. He buttoned the middle and lower button of his black blazer. He wore HUGO black leather shoes for footwear. His hair was brushed down perfectly. His hazel eyes were scanning the room. Until it met mine.