𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

As I was walking down the hall and was about to make a corner turn, I heard a sound of a crash. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. After making the turn, a toy helicopter lay by my foot. I bent down and picked it up. My eyes shifted from the toy to the group of people now standing before me who were frozen in place as they stared. Sadly, the only two I recognized were the Valdéz siblings.

"I believe this is yours?", I asked the young male standing in front of everyone.

The male made his way toward me and I passed him the toy helicopter.

"Thank you", he said. 

I gave him a kind smile and his blue eyes lingered on my face as I reach out my hand.

"Kristine."

"Ashton", he introduced with a kind smile on his face.  He reached out and gently took my hand in his before shaking it. The group behind him just watched our exchange until somebody cleared their throat. 

My eyes shifted to Xavier.

"Good to see you again, Kristine", Xavier spoke with an edge of his lips lifted up.

It's only been a few hours.

I saw his sister give Xavier an absurd look and almost laughed right there and then. 

"You too, Xavier."

My eyes shifted to his sister. "Pleasure to finally meet you, Isabella Valdéz", I said with my full teeth smile.

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪

I went into cardiac arrest.

Kristine La Cartier just said my name. 

She said my name.

For god's sake, say something.

"N . . Nice to m. .meet you too."

That must've been really awkward because Teressa looked at me horrifically. 

Kristine La Cartier sidesteps past Ashton and approached me. Her smile never left her face. 

She really is prettier up close.

Her hand reached out and I had no idea what to do or how to react. My one and the only icon were standing right in front of me. 

Oh wow . . .  she's like inhumanly pretty. 

Teressa elbowed me and I groaned. Finally, I reached my hand out and shook Kristine's. It was beyond soft, what lotion does she use?

"You're signed with NEXT model management right?", she asked with a slight tilt of her head as she stared at me intently.