𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

It was now Friday, and currently, 8:30 am. 

After getting out of bed, I opened the curtains and stared out at the morning view of New York City from one of my penthouse bedrooms. Making my way into my master bathroom, I did my morning routine. After I wiped my face with my face towel, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way out of the bedroom. I started making my way towards the kitchen.

"Good morning mademoiselle", Antoine greeted me and bowed his head in respect.

"Good morning." I smiled. Antoine happens to be a native french, however, I never expected him to call me mademoiselle. When I questioned him about it, he told me it comes naturally so I let it be.

I took a seat by the kitchen counter and Antoine placed a plate of his special breakfast omelette in front of me. 

"Thank god, I woke up starving." I started to dig into the omelette. Once I took a bite, I smiled in satisfaction."You make the best breakfast omelette, Antoine."

"Just added a bit of je ne sais quoi ." He smiled.

"Continue de faire ça. (Keep doing it.)" I returned the smile. "Aren't you and the others eating?" 

"Don't worry, we already ate." He gave me a kind smile and I nodded. 

I continued to eat my omelette and Antoine placed a glass of orange juice in front of me. 

"Thank you."

"What's on the schedule today?", he asked with his arms crossed.

"I have a meeting at the office at 11:30 am. I have a lunch meeting at The NoMad Restaurant at 12:00 am. After, I need to stop by ANGELIX to spot check. Then, I need to go to an interior store for some samples. Need to stop by the studio by 4:00 pm. What else was there?" I thought for a second."Right. I'm stopping by one of the photoshoots at Central Park by 5:00 pm. I have a dinner meeting with someone at The Garden at 8:00 pm."

"That's a full day for you", Antoine muttered.

I raised my glass of orange juice. "Bravo à ma vie. (Cheers to my life.)"

30 minutes later

After wearing my towel bathrobe, I sat by my bathroom vanity and straightened my waves with a hair iron. Then, walked out of my bathroom and into my walk-in closet. 

Walk-in Closet Interior