𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Zeus", I called.

I started walking towards him and heard him nicker. At a faster pace, I walked toward him and once I reached him, I hugged his neck. His warmth spread around the front of my body. I felt him place his head on my shoulder. He neighed and I started to rub my hand up and down his neck soothingly. 

When I took a step backwards, I took off my brown leather backpack and took out the horse treats I bought for Zeus. I took out the packaging and placed my backpack on the ground. Once I opened it, I took one out and held it near Zeus's mouth.

"Here."

He sniffed the treat first before eating it. I bought some treats for Prince too. I fed some to him in my room earlier. 

"I shouldn't give you so much. Hard food is not good for your teeth", I mumbled. 

Zeus neighed again and placed his head on my shoulder. 

"Shall I groom you?"

Taking a step backwards, I put away the packaging of the treats and grabbed one of the horse brushes. I started to brush his neck with the brush while humming Lavender's Blue. Then, I brushed his cheek and placed my other hand on his other cheek. 

"Lavender's green, dilly, dilly. Lavender's blue. If you love me, dilly, dilly. I will love you", I softly sang. 

A few minutes passed, and I continued to sing to Zeus while I brushed him. 

Zeus nudged his face towards me and I placed my forehead on his. I looked into Zeus's eyes and he looked into mine. Earning a horse's trust takes time, I wonder if I earned Zeus's. 

All of a sudden, I sensed a presence and lifted my forehead off Zeus's. His ears started to move around and I knew he was alert. I turned my head towards the door and there the four of them stood. 

"What are you four doing here?"

They started to walk toward me. 

"To see you", Ashton said. 

"How did you know I was here?", I asked.

"I came to check on Brownie and saw you here. I texted the others to come because we need to talk", Ashton explained. 

I chuckled. "Is it about earlier's conversation?"

"Yes", Xavier answered and I could feel his eyes piercing through my skin. I hate that I found him intimidating, but I can be even more so. 

"Alright", I said, "Say whatever it is you would like to say."

I started to rub Zeus's jaw with my left hand while looking at the four. 

"The proposition . . . .you in?", Xavier asked. 

I quirked a brow and smirked in amusement. "So this is serious." I chuckled and folded my arms across my chest, "You want me to date all four of you?"