𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟗

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

Currently, Friday, I was walking down one of the academy's hallways.

"Let go of me!"

I froze in my steps.

"Get your hands off me, Derek!" A feminine voice yelled and . . . I recognised that voice. 

I sighed. "Another day, another drama, comme c'est charmant (how lovely)."

𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵

"How dare you say you're breaking up with me?!", Derek hissed in my face in anger while he gripped my arms harshly.

"You think I wouldn't find out about all those girls you're fucking behind my back?!! I literally just caught you making out with one! I fucking hate you, you asshole!", I exclaimed.

"You're complaining about me?! You're the one, who flirts with every guy you see, like the desperate slut you are!", he yelled in my face and his nailed dug through my skin beneath my blouse. I yelped in pain and started to tear up as he roughly shake me while shouting in my face. 

My tears ran down my cheek and then I just hoped for this moment to end. Eventually, it did. Because somebody came and ripped one of Derek's hands of me. I turned to see . . . . her.

 Kristine La Cartier.

"You should never grab girls, love", she said with a blank face towards Derek. "It's highly inappropriate."

"Y . . .you", I stuttered.

Derek's grip on me loosened. "Uh . . h . .hi Kristine." Derek released me and gave Kristine one of his flirty smirks. "I was just having a talk with my ex-girlfriend."

I'm his ex now? He literally just begged me to stay with him a few seconds ago.

"That is no way to talk to a lady", Kristine said.

Derek sighed and faked one of his guilty looks. I swear to go I want to puke at seeing that look on his face. "You see I um . . . " He rubbed his jaw with his hand. "I just caught Rachel cheating on me, so I was upset and . . .  I just feel betrayed." 

My jaw dropped.

You fucking asshole.

"Oh . . " Kristine mumbled.

I looked at her and pleaded with my eyes to not believe a word he says. But Kristine didn't spare me a glance, she continued to stare at Derek dead in the eyes. I thought she believed Derek, but I was wrong.

"What made you think you could possibly fool me?", she asked. "I heard everything."

Derek gulped and I could tell he was trying to come up with an excuse. When he was about to say something, Kristine spoke.