65. A Minute Longer.

Warnings: smut, mentions of death, and abortion

"This is so fucking uncomfortable." Christine's grievance was twined with a high-pitched moan, striving to ignore the way she had to crane her neck to avoid hitting her head on the roof of Nikki's car.

He snorted at her words, using the hand that wasn't planted against her waist to pull her bra down so it was able to sit underneath her tits.

"We could've been having sex in your apartment if you weren't being such a brat about it."

"I didn't wanna--" she gnawed into her bottom lip when Nikki sucked a nipple into his mouth, feeling his tongue flick against it. "I didn't wanna wake Nicole--"

He let go of the pebbled flesh with an obnoxious pop and looked up. "It's nine o'clock."

Confused, she simply blinked at him.

"Whatever." Nikki dismissed her answer--or, lack thereof--and held tightly onto her thighs as she rocked back and forth. "Just--shit--just keep doing that."

"Doing what?" She asked innocently, slowly rolling her hips at an angle that allowed her to take all of him at once.

"Don't fuckin' start with the cute shit, or I will put a baby in you."

"I'll hop off your dick right the fuck now--"

"Shut up." His growl was deep, throaty, as the frustration in Christine's words transpired into her reckless movements. "Just shut your goddamn mouth, and let me enjoy this."

She wished that he had irked her enough to bring her ruthless torment to a burning halt--but, if anything, Christine was inexplicably horny, and Nikki being so stern was only kindling the fire burning away inside of her.

Her lips found his neck as she leaned forward, kissing upwards until she met the lobe of his ear.

"You gonna cum in my pussy again?" Sensually, she asked.

"No." Roughly, he grabbed at her face, clenching his jaw as she hollowed out her cheeks and looked up at him through those fluttery lashes he'd watched her glue on this morning. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Oh, baby, you sure know what it means to treat a girl." Hazel eyes rolled sarcastically as condescension percolated through her tone, urging Nikki to just say fuck it and pull his cock out of her completely.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Well I'm sorry, but I haven't finished yet, and it isn't my fault that you're ready to--"

"Ready to what?" That same supercilious rhythm bled from Nikki, now.

As his fingers hammered into her--with no warning--he adopted the most imperious attitude in order to get her off, so she would simply shut up.