30. ✭ what a lovely sin

Warning(s): drug abuse, smut

I was just done rinsing out my hair, when a harsh knock on the bathroom door caused me to jolt still. I quickly reached for the towel because I didn't know who it was, and if it happened to be Tommy, I didn't want him to see me in my finest form--again.

"Chrissie!?"

Vince. Thank god.

"I'm in here!" I yelled back, stepping underneath the shower head again. My fingertips had just hit my scalp, to give my hair that final once over, when he started to knock a little harsher. "Just come in if you need to talk to me!"

"But Nikki will kick my ass if he gets back to his hotel room and finds me in the bathroom with his naked wife!" he yelled through the wood, and I rolled my eyes.

"Vince, just open the door, I don't care!"

Hesitantly, the doorknob twisted, and he strode on in. I laughed to myself at the way he tried to keep his eyes on the ground. "It's nothing that you haven't already seen before. I'm not gonna shrivel up and die if you see my pussy."

"No, but Nikki will sure as hell make sure I do."

He leaned against the sink as I turned the water off and reached for a towel. I could feel his eyes on my ass with every movement, and I just smiled to myself--feeling satisfied that I'd managed to render Vince Neil somewhat speechless.

"What was so important that you had to come into the bathroom while I was ass naked?"

He shrugged. "It's Halloween" I let out a condescending gasp and he rolled his eyes. "We're having a party after the show, and Sharise doesn't have a costume. Tommy's girl won't give up one of her spares, and nobody else has tits as big as what she does" he stated, obviously ogling my chest. "Sixx said that you brought a couple, and you look like you're the same size."

"Firstly, I'm flattered that you think my tits are as big as Sharise's." I smiled. "And secondly, yeah. I've got a couple of spares she can take her pick of. Slutty nurse, slutty cat, slutty devil--"

"--slutty nurse?" I nodded. "I'll tell her to head your way. Make sure she picks that one."

"You are so sleazy. You and Nikki are exactly the same" I told him before stepping into my panties, and picking my bra up off the floor.

"Don't tell Nikki you said that" he forced a laugh, rolling his eyes "he'll hate that you said we're the same."

I just stared back at him, smiling a bit. "Speaking of my incredible husband, where is he?"