23. ✭ go to hell, for heaven's sake

Warning: smut, violence, mentions of drug abuse and physical abuse

"When you go to Vancouver, you're not gonna get fucked nice and slow like this for a long time..." Nikki's lips lingered underneath my ear as one hand was planted against my waist, and the other around my neck.

He grinned at me in the mirror when my blood red nails began to claw at his hand, my mouth agape as he picked up his pace, resulting in his grip on my neck getting tighter with every stroke.

Before he decided to get any rougher with me, I managed to croak out: "when I'm gone, you better not fuck anyone else" which just earned a laugh and a peck on the cheek--a satisfied smile instantly taking residency on my face.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm only fucking you."

If fortune was measured by how many lies somebody told, Nikki wouldn't have had to continue as a musician. But I guess that's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I could feel his breath getting shaky on the back of my neck when I clenched as he pushed into me to the hilt, my body falling forwards, my hands clutching the counter.

Neither one of us seemed to mind that we were having sex in the bathroom at Beth's mom's place. Not even when the doorknob rattled and Vince started knocking erratically--knowing that we were in there, but keeping on anyways.

"If we ignore him, he should go away--" I cut myself off with a moan, before Nikki's hand fell flush to my mouth, when I started to feel my orgasm build. My legs started to tremble, my waist getting tugged against him in such a way, I was certain my skin would be laced with purple marks come the end of the night.

It wasn't long before I was finishing and leaning against the counter on my elbows, Nikki still mercilessly fucking me, his left middle and fore fingers rubbing at my clit to get me off once again.

"Chris, Nikki, I know you're banging in there but please" he continued to knock at the door, adding fuel to Nikki's frustration which meant that he was getting even rougher with me. "Dude, seriously, I don't give a fuck if you're balls deep in her right now, I need--"

"--god, will you shut the fuck up?!" Nikki leaned backwards and quickly unlocked the door, letting the blonde in--my eyes widened at his action, but quickly clenched shut when I felt his cock twitch.

"I'm sorry!" He held his hands up in defense, plopping down on the bathtub with his cigarette and wine glass, paying absolutely no mind to either one of us. "I just needed to get out of there."

"Fuck...Chris" Nikki moaned out, thrusting into me a few more times before I had to bite my lip when I felt his cum coat the inside of my cunt.

I let out a content moan when Nikki pulled out, turning me around to kiss my lips, before we were both fixing our outfits.

"What's the matter?" I asked, trying to catch my breath. "I thought you'd be happy here, you know, filling yourself up with alcohol at your daughter's christening after-party."