11. Fastlove.

Warning: drug abuse

Warning: drug abuse

"I've been thinking." I smiled down at Nikki, his arms over my thighs as he licked his lips clean, laughing at me as my eyes fluttered closed.

"What about?"

"Moving out," he snapped his head to look towards me, furrowing his brows. "I have the money that my mom left me, the money I saved, and I think it's time I get out of you guys' hair now--ow! Nikki!"

He grinned, sinking his teeth into my thigh, nipping at the skin while he pressed my legs into the mattress.

"Don't go, Chris. Not yet."

"Why did you just fucking bite me like--like some rabid pitbull?"

"Because I don't want you to go." I pouted, watching his eyes meet my lips. "We'll all miss you."

"When you say 'we'," I moved my legs before getting on my knees and moving towards Nikki, my arms traveling to his shoulders, "do you just mean that you'll miss me?"

He rolled his eyes, trying to look away before my hand cupped his chin and forced him to look into my eyes.

"Something like that, yeah."

He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer.

"Because if you leave, then who am I gonna fuck every night?"

"I don't know." I grinned down at him, pulling away and leaning back against the headboard. "Your girlfriend, maybe?"

Nikki groaned and threw his head backward, getting up from the bottom of the bed and pacing towards me. "She isn't my girlfriend Chris, how many times do I need to say that."

"She's always here," I shrugged, rolling onto my stomach as he plopped down next to me, "it's fine if you're dating her Nikki, I swear--"

"--I'm not dating her. I just fuck her sometimes. But I think I'm gonna stop that. I've got better company now, haven't I?"

"You have." I blushed when I noticed how his grin faded away and his eyes turned a darker shade of emerald. "But why is she still around? I don't care that you're screwing the both of us, but how does she feel about it?"

He just stared back at me and I let out a laugh. "Oh, so she doesn't know that you're fucking me."

"Chris--"

"--No, it's fine." I rolled off the bed. "I don't want to hurt that girl, she hasn't done anything wrong."

"You were fine with me eating your pussy out ten minutes ago, what's changed?!" he raised his voice, crossing over his arms.