34. ✭ would i lie to you?

Warning(s): smut, mentions of drug abuse

My back, cloaked with sweat, arched off of the crisp white bedsheet, making me look as though I was in the middle of being exorcised as Nikki swept his ringed fingers over my clit.

"This is the best fuckin' pussy I've ever had" he rasped out which caused me to moan that little bit harder, tightening my legs around his waist as he brought himself closer. 

My neck craned backwards when his teeth and lips met my nipple, tugging at my sensitive flesh, noticing the way I couldn't seem to hold myself upright because I was overstimulated and uncomfortable. But, like always, I wanted more.

"Oh, fuck..." my words came out weak as I watched Nikki slow his pace, pumping in and out of me, grinning at the mess that he had made of the woman underneath him.

My hair tousled, cheeks stained with mascara because I was shedding tear after tear while sucking his dick, purple bruises scattered my chest, bite marks, scratches, sweat-drenched arms, face, torso and legs. A big fucking mess.

Nikki quickly pulled out when he felt me coming, jacked himself off onto my stomach, and groaned at the sight before his very eyes.

Chest heaving, legs aching, eyes that were refusing to open. I felt like I had just been hit by a bus, not fucked by my husband in an attempt to get me to stop ignoring him.

He leaned in to kiss my lips but I dodged him, jerking my head to the side before I was rolling out of bed and storming across the carpet.

"Oh, come on, Chris. You just spent the last two hours with my cock in various parts of you, moaning my damn name like it's going out of fashion and telling me how hard you want me to fuck you, but now you're giving me the silent treatment?!"

I stepped into the bathroom to grab my panties, bra and dress and slammed the door behind me.

Once again, we were back on the road, and being back on the road meant that we were running into a multitude of issues.

It had been 21 whole days of Nikki successfully avoiding addressing our argument on New Year's Eve, and 21 whole days of me resenting my husband for that exact reason. But it had also been 21 whole days of, a majority of, time spent with Heather and Sharise, and I was slowly but surely trying my hardest to ease off on my heroin usage.

But I still couldn't seem to kick it. No matter how hard I tried. No matter how many evenings were spent sobbing, shaking, screaming, being talked to by the girls, being begged by Tommy, I had a number of issues with even thinking about quitting.

On the bright side, I had a little something to look forward to. One night, before we set off, we all headed out to dinner per request of Mr. Tommy Lee, and while we were at that restaurant he made quite the announcement.