25. ✭ devastation

Sorry for the delay in uploads, I've been super busy! Thank you guys for 8k views though!! And I really hope this chapter doesn't come off as insensitive or tasteless

Sorry for the delay in uploads, I've been super busy! Thank you guys for 8k views though!! And I really hope this chapter doesn't come off as insensitive or tasteless....I've sat here for a long, long time trying to figure out how to write this.

Warning(s): mentions of death, smut, drug abuse.

"We just want to fucking help you, Christine!" Tommy's scream reverberates through the house. His jaw clenching, and unclenching, so tightly I can hear his teeth start to grind against one another.

Beth is just as pissed.

Anger rips through her body as she lunges forward, her hand seizing the sheer fabric of my dress, pushing me against the wall with a thud.

I'm powerless. Tears of pain, anger, frustration, surge down my cheeks until I'm tasting the salty liquid every time I open my mouth as I try to scream out. But it's futile. My shrieks are simply mewls. Pathetic whimpers.

Her orbs dart to Tommy before zoning in on me, a glint of wickedness flashing through them. She squeezes my throat, grinning like a cheshire cat at the rate I'm clawing with bright red nails at her wrists. But she doesn't stop.

My breath ceases to persist as her grip gets tighter and I try to plead with one of them, but the only thing that I manage to choke out is a shaky "p--please."

Beth shakes her head with a chortle, my eyes screwing shut because the pressure of her hands curled around my windpipe makes me think that this is the end...

...But then a cold hand against my blazing skin causes my eyes to flicker open.

It was simply a nightmare.

"Christine." Nikki, with a groan, continued to prod at my side despite me already being awake. Not satisfied that he wasn't getting a reaction out of me, because I was literally in awe of what my subconscious had constructed, he decided to lick my ear.

I jerked my head to the side in slight disgust, though I had a little smile pulling at my lips, and watched as he smirked back at me. "Why did you do that?"

"Because you woke me up. And you kept saying "please", so I wanted to know if you were dreaming about me fucking your brains out."

"I wasn't" I stated before shutting my eyes, sighing out when I felt his lips against my neck "baby, go back to sleep."

Nikki kept pecking a trail of open mouthed kisses across my flesh before his hand cupped my chin and he brought his lips to my own. Heat washed over me and I peeled one eye open when he stopped, to see him licking his lips, trying to figure out whether he wanted to let me rest or fuck my brains out like what he thought I'd dreamt.

"Nikki" I let out in barely a whisper as my breath got caught in the back of my throat. "It's too early, let me sleep in."

"You can sleep before Vince's party" he grinned against my lips.