20. ✭ family ties

Warning: smut

Warning: smut

"It's Chris--" I got cut off when Beth sighed down the other end, not wanting to put up a fight "please listen to me, I need someone right now."

"What, Christine?"

"I'm late" I managed to croak out before my breath hitched in the back of my throat, and a couple of tears spilled over my lashes "like, really late."

"How late?" She sounded concerned, and suddenly it's like we never even fell out "do you think..."

"I don't know Beth, I really don't fucking know" I looked to the bathroom and saw that Nikki was finally showering "but that's not even what I'm worried about."

"What's the problem--oh my god" she gasped"it's not his is it?"

"I--I don't know. I haven't had a period for the last few months" I sighed out, not quite believing what I was about to tell her "but a couple weeks ago I screwed Tommy--"

"--TOMMY!? Christine, I thought you were on the pill!"

"Beth, please, don't. I stopped taking it when I ran out, and I couldn't get my prescription because we were on the tour" she was fuming, and her rage, though she stayed silent, spoke fucking volumes. "Please, only you and Vince know, and obviously Tommy--"

I was cut off, again, when Nikki came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a smile, and he motioned for me to go to him "alright, I'll call you back, bye--"

"--wait! What are you going to do?"

"There's not much I can do, is it?" I noticed him looking around for something, probably heroin, and I whispered down the phone: "I'm gonna get a test when the guys are at sound check, and I'll call you when I'm done, okay?" She just mumbled in response and hung the phone up, leaving me with an uneasy feeling.

But as soon as I got to Nikki, and the position he had me in when I took off my robe, all was forgotten.

I put two and two together quite quickly, which was a shocker really, and came to the conclusion that around about the same time I fucked T-Bone, I also started using heroin and became a lot more dependent on cocaine...I just assumed that could've played a part in messing with my cycle.

Of course, there was still a chance that I could've been pregnant, but at the rate I was using anything that I could get my hands on, there was more chance of my cycle just getting screwed up.

"Did you get the test?"

"Yep" I let out quickly as I set the phone down on the counter, holding the stick between my fingers and just praying that the one, single, red line would make it's appearance.