12. Too Young To Fall In Love.

Getting a record deal was the best and worst thing that ever happened to that band

Getting a record deal was the best and worst thing that ever happened to that band. It was great because they were finally recognized for the incredible artists that they were, but it was terrible for their egos.

And when I say 'their' I mean Nikki and Vince's. It didn't do much for Mick, and Tommy was just so happy to finally be able to make music that was getting appreciated.

But Nikki and Vince...

"Come on, take it off Chris." Vince howled with laughter as I walked into the living room with my damp hair cascading down my shoulders, and a towel wrapped around my soaking wet, naked body.

I sent him a scowl, shaking my head as I reached for the packet of cigarettes on the table.

"Don't let Beth hear you talking to me like that--or Nikki for that matter. He'll kick your ass."

"He wouldn't dream of it." He sent me a sly wink before whistling and pointing towards my chest, and then to the floor. "Drop it."

"Nope." I smirked, watching him laugh to himself. "I just came out here to get my cigarettes, not to give you a live show of what Nikki just got to see in the bathroom."

"You're an evil, evil woman Christine."

"I know Vince, I know," he shot me a smirk and I let a giggle slip out, turning around to head back to the bedroom but being met with Nikki emerging from the bathroom with nothing but a pair of leather pants on, and Tommy walking out of his bedroom door.

Tommy gulped, looking between Nikki and I, walking past me, and heading to the living room before I heard Vince begin to laugh and him repeatedly saying; "dude, shut the fuck up."

"The look on his face when he saw you in that towel, was a fucking picture." Nikki walked towards me, grabbing at my waist. "You are killing him."

"I know. Vince almost creamed his pants when I walked into the kitchen to get a cigarette." I smiled, looking up at him when he pushed hair out of my face. "They've never bothered like this before."

"It's because they think that if I catch them staring at these," he put both hands on my tits, my eyes rolling when he squeezed them before they traveled down to my waist, "they'll get their asses kicked. Which they will."

"Aw, you'd kick their asses just for little old me?"

"Any day."

"You're so romantic Nikki Sixx." I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "We've only been fucking for a few months, and you're already about to throw hands for me. Truly the sweetest." I hummed when he laughed, squeezing my waist.