14. ✭ danger

Warning: smut, mentions of drug abuse

"Vince." I ran a hand through my hair, unbelievably tired after arguing with him for the past fifteen minutes. "You cannot just leave your pregnant wife--she's my best friend, I know what she's like, and I know that she will take the kid away from you when it's born."

"I know, but I'm so fuckin' trapped with her! I just wanna leave--I want a relationship like what you and Sixx have! The typa thing where you just fuck and get high!"

Nikki scoffed when he heard that last part, taking the phone from me.

"Tell Beth you want to divorce her, then you can do whatever the fuck you want to do. Stop calling Chris about your problems, Vince. She doesn't care."

"You're a fuckin' jerk, man--"

"--Okay. Bye--"

"--Nikki, don't you dare hang up this phone--"

Nikki laughed, holding my hand away from him. "Sorry, dude. You're breaking up. Yeah, can't hear you--bye."

He slammed the phone back down on the receiver and fell backward onto the couch, pulling me down with him.

"He's right. You're a jerk." I pulled myself up, heading to the kitchen.

Nikki followed quickly behind me, grabbing at my waist and spinning me around, backing me up against the glass door.

He rolled his jaw in annoyance when I tried to wriggle from his grip, scowling up at him as he leaned in to kiss my neck. But I just gave in and let him because we hadn't had sex in a few days, and I was starting to get inconsolably horny.

Living in our own house ensured that we were granted the privacy of screwing whenever and wherever we wanted to...even if that was on the balcony of our bedroom.

Nikki had one hand on my neck, squeezing it every time he ruthlessly pounded into me, and the other tugging my hair into a makeshift ponytail as I held onto the iron railing for dear life, just praying that none of our neighbors decided to make an appearance outside at any time.

He eased his grip on my hair and moaned out when his hand traveled to my mouth, and I sucked on a finger when he slipped it between my swollen lips.

"God, Nikki..." I threw my head backward as he pulled me into him, praising me with a smack on the ass when I matched his movements and started grinding against his hips.