[ C ]

You met with Dream, who is inside an even more protected containtment cell.

You came because you wanted to speak to him and you didnt tell anyone you were there.

"Why have you come here?"

"I just came to see you trapped."

"You're talking to me despite all I've done?"

"You're just a special exception, that's all."

"So you like me?"

"Hm... maybe"

"You're so pathetic. You're such an airhead. Why would you like someone who fucking hates you?"

"..."

There was a moment of silence between the two of you. Despite his insults your eyes remained on his and your eyes didnt show any other emotions than loving him. You cared for him and you believed there was always a path to a good ending. But this is the only ending. Whether you see it as a good or bad ending, this is it.

Dream sighed at the look of your eyes.

"Come here." He said.

Though, you surely did not want to he tricked, you trusted him and stood very near him, where the only thing in between them is the front of the containtment cell in between.

He sighed, looking down at his feet, leaning his head against the front of the containtment cell and hands on it too.

You placed your hand on the same place he did.

"Maybe if I were to be normal, you'll get the happy ending you deserved." He said.

"Prototype (dream's code), formerly named Dream, will now be disposed of."

The containtment cell started filling itself with gas and Dream detached his hand from the screne of the containtment cell.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)."

The front was foggy, you couldn't see what's happening inside at all.

You could see his green glowing eyes flickered into disappearance.

The blue lights lit to purple not sooner after and you couldn't see him anymore.

Whatever the gas was, it must have completely melted him off from the synthetic flesh of his skin to everything of his inner parts. It must have been such a painful experience and its scary to think he bared all that without screaming.

Not seeing the humanoid completely disposed of, you knew you had nothing more to do there.

Dream is no longer here.