▪︎I'M LITERALLY SPEEDRUNNING THIS FIC FOR SCARAMOUCHE

━━  DAMN IT

  DAMN IT.

Niki really did fulfilled her desire to make her unforgettable. For a moment, you almost didn't wanna leave the place. You didn't want to leave her but you felt like all of this were just one of her mind games.

You knew she was trying to prevent you from leaving so you pushed her away, catching her off guard before she stared at you with a rather unreadable expression.

She then walked closer towards you again but you were ready to defend yourself from whatever act she was planning to do only for her to scan her hand onto the lock beside you, opening the door behind you.

"It seems that it can't be helped." She said, giving a small smile at you.

"Thanks for letting me trust someone once in my life even if it was only for a little while." She said.

For a second, you wanted to hug her but you knew you wouldn't want to leave the place again if you stayed longer and so, you ran.

You kept running as far as possible from the place you had previously stayed and closer towards where the map showed you. As you were nearing the location you were brought to, the map glitched and the hologram glitched into the disappearance.

Great. You're lost.

You don't know if it was lucky for you that it wasn't your first time being lost, though, it certainly is a nightmare that you were in the middle of nowhere surrounded by quiet and abandon buildings. Things couldn't possibly be that bad. Besides, the map did say you were nearing the destined location, right?

Trying to brighten yourself up, you suddenly heard rustling from the bushes behind you.

'Oh fuck, that can't be good.' You thought to yourself.

Turning around in its direction in alarm, you saw nothing behind the noise. Looking around the place with skepticism, you then felt something glowing above you. Turning your head up, you saw someone with a blue jacket and goggles sitting on the rooftop. He kept looking at you from above.

"What the fuck... Are you the undead?" You questioned the individual but it was almost as if you were talking to yourself instead of him since you knew he wouldn't be able to hear you from such a great distance.

You decided to go to the rooftop as well using the ladder attached to the side of the building and climbed upwards to where he was. As soon as you reached the top, the sitting figure disappeared. Standing up onto the roof, you looked around, confused at where he might have gone until a rough push from behind pinned you to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You screamed at them but whoever was behind you wouldn't stop strangling you down onto the ground from behind.

"Name." He demanded as you struggled against his grasp.