▪︎SPANISH OR VANISH

「 Analysis complete 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The blue light that had scanned through your body disappeared as Tommy and Tubbo stared at the screen of a rectangular device placed beside the scanner you had stood on. It was very odd for the two boys to be able to spend time with you during work hours, but it seemed that they were finally granted the opportunity to do so-even if it was related to work.

"Alright, just two more scans to go," Tubbo said with a smile on his face as he read the data displayed on the screen.

You took a step out of the scanner you once stood on, approaching the two boys.

"Alright then, what's the next step?" You asked, staring at the brunette as he let out a small hum in thought.

"Well, I think it's the injections, isn't it? Or was it the clip one?" Tubbo stated, unsure of himself.

"The clip one?" You asked but they didn't seem to notice your question.

"Hold on, let me grab the list real quick," Tommy said as he scanned through the pockets of his coat only to look back at the two of you with wide eyes as if realization had hit him like a truck.

"Oh god.." Tommy gulped.

"I think I left the tablet in our previous room.." He continued, looking at us with a panicked expression in which Tubbo returned after hearing him out.

"Shit. Stay here for a moment while I try to get the tablet back." Tommy cursed, pulling Tubbo with him as they both exited the room in a rush.

You were now left alone.

It was only for a while though so don't be emo, fools.

You sighed to yourself as you ruffled your hair slightly before your eyes had caught a glance of a familiar man with a night blue colored beanie, walking in from the entrance of the room.

"Hey, aren't you the one who wanted to sell me drugs?" You called him out, recalling the incident that happened a while ago with him as he drifted his attention towards you.

"It's not drugs, it's salt! I told you!" He exclaimed.

"Sure it is.." You joked sarcastically, playfully rolled your eyes at the man before you.

"I thought you were in jail or something?" You claimed in which he quickly dismissed after.

"See, that's where you're wrong because I'm actually Schlatt's personal bodyguard." He boasted.

"Oooh, personal bodyguard.. but you still got arrested anyway, huh?" You said voice laced in a scornful manner.

"Hey, don't make fun of me, or else I'm going to have to make a report about you." He threatened but you couldn't take his words seriously.