▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED

━━ "TRY TOO MUCH?"

━━ "TRY TOO MUCH?"

Your mind is clouded with those three words.

'Who does he think he is to think I'm a tryhard? What's wrong with having a sense of morality in this world? But mostly...' Your mind trailed off when you snapped.

It was the second time now that you've shown aggression but maybe you were just annoyed by Sapnap? It couldn't be that you're slowly losing your mind, right? You're just having those moments again where you bottled everything up and slowly spilled your emotions everywhere.

Though it's not a good trait to have, it is how you are. You just assumed this was your nature and you ignore the downside to it.

You turned to the other side of your pillow, trying to ignore every bad thought you had that consumed your mind.

You closed your eyes as you tried to take deep breaths to clear your head and took some effort to get a good rest for the night.

At least no one can disturb you in your sleep.

'Cold... it feels so cold in here...' You felt as if you were sleeping on cold ice.

You shot your eyes open only to see that it was a dark room. Your surroundings were pitch black and everything felt cold. You could only cross your arms in hopes it'll keep you warm for the time being here.

'Am I dreaming...?' You asked yourself as you stood there alone and freezing.

You took a small step forward and it felt like you were still standing on the ground so you took another step only to lose balance and fall.

You let out a loud scream as your eyes shot wide open in surprise at the sudden gap and your heart raised, preparing yourself to hit the ground despite being surrounded by nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, you saw sparks of white stars coming out from nowhere and a hand appeared, grabbing onto yours and stopping you from falling. Shocked by the sudden rescue, the hand proceeded to pull you into the portal which it came from only to meet Ranboo. Or at least, not Ran but only Boo.

"Phew, that was a close call, huh," Boo said as he wiped off a few beads of sweat from his forehead.

You tried to catch your breath from the unforeseen horrific experience and hugged him tightly muttering quiet 'thank yous' as he was taken aback by your action.

"It's... okay..." He comforted you as he patted your back with both his hands.

You finally let go of him from your embrace and he looked at you with a hint of worry.

"That dream you were having... it reflects your anxiety and fear... do you have anything you want to talk about, (Y/N)?"

"It's alright..." You responded, looking away from him.