▪︎ DIVERGENT IS A GOOD ASS BOOK

━━ SO IT WAS REVEALED

You sat there silently as you tried to comprehend everything that was told. You have witnessed so many perspectives... so many angles and viewpoints... it was interesting yet so complex for one person to handle everything all at once.

Though you had to admit, you admired Sapnap's determination and love for humanoids who he sees as his people or rather say his family, it made you wonder;

"When you come back to RE:LIFE, you are aware that one of the consequences you have to face is that you might not come back whether it be alive or dead, right?"

Your words were upfront. Of course, it is as it should be since you didn't find a point in sugarcoating your words around him. He knew the truth. And perhaps maybe even more than what you could ask him as of now.

He isn't as gullible to be blind towards every possibility there was that could be settled in this reality.

"I know."

He had eyes filled with determination but he answered you with such ease. Skepticism filled you as your eyes tried to speculate him.

'He's definitely plotting something.'

Your eyes continued to look at him with suspicion and he could tell that you were confused and wary just by the look on your face.

"Maybe you should start packing your things now and head to RE:LIFE." He suggested.

"Cut the bullshit. What did you do?" You asked which came off as more of a demand for his answer instead.

"To be honest, I don't know myself but you won't like anything that will be happening anytime soon if you don't go now." He said, rather more like a warning.

You couldn't read his expression and there was no electrocution shocking him as well so he must be telling the truth. Does he really not know anything at all? Then why is he telling you to go right now?

You tapped your earpiece once to check if there were any faults within the lie detector.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

404

_______________________________

Current Form: Earpiece

Polygraph Detector: Online

Immobilization: Online

Electrocution: Online