▪︎SIRUP IN A SIPPY CUP

━━━ THAT NIGHT YOU LAY AWAKE

The promise Dream had made to you kept lingering through your mind.

You felt wary of the words you had said to him to which it was obvious, it had made you feel very conflicted by it. It was just an answer to a simple question but still, you knew whatever you said to him might cause a big impact on your life.

'Did I fuck up?' You asked yourself as you rested your arm on your forehead. Feeling a lump form in your throat as you kept thinking about it.

You let out a huff as your arm that had once rested on your forehead narrowed down onto your eyes, covering them. Eventually, the sound of silence and the sight of darkness had let you drift off to sleep.

...

Or so you thought it would.

A sudden sound of multiple loud knocks on your door echoed through your ears to which had made your eyes shot wide open, your arm had dropped onto the mattress, creating a muffled thud. Clearly, the noise shocked you. After all, who in their right mind would be knocking on your door at midnight- a psychopath, perhaps.

You groaned in annoyance as a response to the sound as you sat up and messily ruffled your hair out of irritation. You leisurely walked towards the door of your room and there, a blue message was displayed on it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOUR ROOM IS ON SLEEP MODE

INFORMATION:

• ° SLEEP MODE is an energy-saving state that allows activity to resume when fully powered. This mode will also allow better adjustments to your area when sleeping. ° •

Deactivating this mode may
allow your door to be open at once.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「 Would you like to deactivate it? 」

[ Yes ] or [ No ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The dim lights of the room had lit up and the door to your room had opened to reveal Tommy standing in front of you as he let go of his brunette friend's arm. You assumed that he had made his brunette friend follow him.