▪︎SILENCE, WENCH

ROOM ÆX16

ROOM ÆX16.

GOOD MORNING, (Y/N).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A bright ray of blue neon light caused you to grumble in your sleep as it struck through your shut eyes ever so slightly. You had always disliked being pulled away from your state of rest though, you had to wake up eventually.

You slowly fluttered your eyes open to the sight of an empty white room in which your memories rushed through your head like a match connecting fire to fire but despite it, it was odd enough that you couldn't quite remember as much of what had happened, especially last night for it was like a blurry vision inside your mind.

The dull and restless feeling remained within you regardless of your previous sleep as you forced your feet to touch the ground, slowly sitting up from your bed. You winced in pain by the light sting felt on your right arm.

'What the fuck? Why did it hurt?'

Your eyes averted to the cotton which was held down by a couple of bandages. It was the wound from the injection you had received the previous day but you wouldn't have remembered that clearly.

Confusing as it already is, you sighed heavily to yourself at the sight of it.

Silence filled the simplistic white room you stayed in. It had such a bland design that it almost felt like a hospital or somewhat. White bedsheets, a white chair with a desk, a white door which led to the bathroom, and finally a single bell-shaped flower which has leaves pointed and narrow. Thankfully, it was in a different color.

The flower had a bright golden yellow-ish color to it which reminded you of the sun. It was pretty and comforting to see as you were familiar with the name which the flower had. Azalea, the flower which truly has a way to make your day feel less lonely.

Staring at it quite more than you should have, you realized you hadn't had the slightest idea on how to start your day or how to approach everyone around you. It's not like you should care but you couldn't help overthinking about how you're now set in an unfamiliar place.

Perhaps it would be better if you stayed inside. No one is going to come for you anyway and it would be better to remain alone while refraining yourself from any kind of interaction. By then, maybe you could plan an escape.

As you agreed to the thought of your idea, an unexpected loud knock on the door of your room was heard.

You glanced over to your door for a few seconds before you heard another loud knock on the door to which forced you to drag your feet and walk towards it as the sound of the knock got rapidly louder.

It was clear to you that whoever was knocking on your door was quite an impatient one and possibly a handful to deal with too.

You stood by the door to see a neon blue message appear before you.