▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

━━━━ NO, YOU WEREN'T ASLEEP

You didn't know what time it was currently, and you didn't bother to check. Your eyes were fixated on the pen you were currently holding in your hands as you crouched down, hiding behind a pillar in the dark.

You could basically admit to yourself you had stolen the pen from Wilbur.

The glowing neon blue lights of the pillar had illuminated your hand, giving you a clear vision of what the pen had looked like. It was intriguing. Your eyes proceeded to land on the rushed numbers written on your hand.

'Can I trust this?' You thought to yourself, feeling slightly overwhelmed with doubt.

You shook your head from left to right continuously, not allowing doubt to take control of your actions from a single question. You came to a change of mind where you told yourself you had come this far, so the real question you should be asking was how are you going to contact him?

You had recently left your phone in your abandoned house, which you could assume the phone you once had was dominated with glitches. Or you should say, potential viruses, ever since the incident had happened.

'So what's your plan now, (Y/N)?'

You sighed heavily to yourself in frustration as you tried to pour over your thoughts for a possible solution.

'Okay, (Y/N). You're in the headquarters with, what you could assume, one of the most advanced technologies out there,' you reminded yourself as you slightly picked at the fingernail of your pointer finger in frustration. A bad habit you had whenever you are not sure on how to control a certain situation.

'They started off as an online communication app, right? So they must have had some things in storage or projects they threw away with a possible way to contact people,' you thought to yourself with a conclusion decided inside your head.

NOTE: RE:LIFE is an application that matches you with random people to create friends.

You proceeded to look around the empty hallways cautiously, keeping a wide eye out for anyone who might potentially spot you, before hurriedly standing up and walking at a rather fast pace.

You ended up deciding to find the storage room, hoping there would be at least a few objects that could help you, but fate had turned the other way as you found yourself lost in the middle of the place with seemingly infinite rooms everywhere, surrounding you.

Eventually, you saw one particular door with purple neon lights tracing around the outline of itself in the dark. It was strange to see the presence of purple-colored lights on this one particular room, since most of them were white decorated with blue light borderings around them.

You walked closer to it, noticing there was a slight opening gap in the door to which you proceeded to take a glimpse of what was inside the room, and saw a hall full of stored figures, displayed inside transparent glass-like boxes. You could assume that they were humanoids being stored inside the strange room.