▪︎PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP

━━━ CONTINUING TO STAND,

You haven’t moved a muscle as you fought to process the thoughts and emotions rushing through your mind. You were lucky no one was passing through the hallway, otherwise you would have gotten many strange stares from them.

You only looked up when you heard the sound of footsteps coming through, and you turned to look in the direction of the source only to find the brunette boy you had been searching for. You walked closer to tap his shoulder but he purposely dodged you.

“Tubbo?” You called after him, making him suddenly catch sight of you, only for him to run away from you, not wasting a second.

“Tubbo!” You called again for him a bit louder, but he didn’t stop running.

You ran after the boy, not wanting to lose sight of him again.

“Tubbo, wait-” You called for a third time, but he wouldn’t stop.

Hallway to hallway, he wouldn’t stop trying to get out of your site and you didn’t know why. It was as if he was scared to see you.

As you ran, you felt a vibration from inside the book you held. Knowing it was ‘Unknown’ who had texted you, you knew it was already time for you to leave.

Despite your freedom being within your grasp, you couldn’t go without seeing the boy one last time.

“Tubbo, please! I don’t have much time left anymore!” You desperately pleaded with the boy.

"T-THEN JUST GO!" He answered back

"I… BOY, LISTEN TO ME!" You yelled at him but he continued to ignore you and tried to run farther away from you.

"I'M TRYING SO HARD TO CARE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW BUT YOU'RE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME!" You yelled at him which caused him to run slower and head twitched at your words.  "I CAN'T... I CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS-"

"THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS END UP LEAVING ME, NIKI?!

He burst out, stopping and turning to look at you with tears flowing from his eyes.

You halted in your place, eyes widening in shock.

'...Niki...?'

"YOU SAID YOU'D STAY! YOU SAID I’D BE OKAY! YOU SAID WE'D BE OKAY! YOU PROMISED IT’D ALL BE FINE, SO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING FALL APART?!" He continued, eyes full of agony and misery.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ONTO ME? ISN'T THIS ENOUGH? I’M DOING THE BEST I CAN," He sobbed in between his words, his voice cracking with pain. "I-if you ever actually cared for me at all, you’d stay here..."

Though his eyes were looking at your own, you knew it wasn’t you whom he was seeing. You didn’t know what to say. Your mouth stayed closed as his sobs continued to echo through the halls, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Suddenly Tubbo started twitching in pain as he quickly covered his left ear which was still patched by a white bandage. A few seconds later and he was gone, leaving you alone once again. You wanted to chase after him but you knew it was better not to.

The reactor vibrated once again from the inside of the book so you took it out.

2 MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

UNKNOWN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   Unknown:
   We have to go now.

   Unknown:
   Tap to see the location.

   Unknown:   Tap to see the location

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Created on 4 July 2021
Edited on 30 July 2021
Edited by michellechair @hanamocha