take the time to read pls.

hi, let's have a serious heart to heart talk for a bit.

I know everyone hates these author notes thing but i just really need to pour it out.

Just... take the time to read it i guess...

Fair warning: i am aware how pathetic i sound but please bare with me.

ERROR has aged for at least a year and a month now and I think it's time for me to put it onto a hiatus. i know, i know, i just came back but i haven't been happy writing ERROR at all.

"Dear hanamocha, why not just write anyway since you have the plot written already don't you?"

Yes and no. I have the general plot written but not the details. For example:

"Chapter 64: Sapnap and george moment"

AND THAT'S FUCKING IT!

That's my plot notes.

I don't actually have an idea. Just the general of it. It's how I actually write for this fic. I just go with the flow and that's why probably some things don't make sense and when they do, I guess it's a miracle.

When an author isn't happy in writing something, the story will only ended up looking rushed with missing details and excluding important plots or iconic scenes.

This had happened to me multiple times and honestly, you can tell from the titles that i am rushing this fic. And i am unhappy with it.

It's all fun and jokes until it's actually true. And this line is pointed out to me by the way. I make fun about how i feel a lot most of the time.

But anyways, I've been wanting to explore new ideas for the past few months but never published it because i was always the type to finish one thing then start another but i really can't do that because i feel like im repressing my ideas.

I need something to make me feel happy at the moment. Life is bullshit and as a pathetic human being, i guess i just need something to make me feel happy even if it's just once in a while.

It doesn't mean ERROR will be discontinued... i just need to do something that can help bring back my motivation i guess.

i'm also trying to focus on writing my other fictions which i am currently more interested in writing but i guess with the amount of attention ERROR is getting, i felt overwhelmed to have to finish it as quickly as possible because i wasn't sure whether to risk a hiatus on it. But i made my decision after a discussion with a friend *coughs* thanks vee *coughs*

So what have i been writing?

Well, i don't know if anyone here plays or is interested in genshin impact but I've recently been interested in it so im writing for it.

I know im so late into the trend but i've only gotten the chance to play it recently.

There's 2 fictions that I'm writing right now;

HIS BOWLCUT (scaramouche x reader) —
a yandere fanfiction featuring scaramouche and you, in which it is a romantic comedy with a bitter sweet twist. Jokes taken too far. OuH maI gAwd Is Dat a DEad BodEi?!

STATUS: published.

POSSIBILITY: enemies to lovers, everything else is set for a surprise.

this fiction is collaboratedly written with conyoizana

HUG ME I'M SCARED (kazuha x reader) —
a yandere fanfiction featuring kazuha and you, in which you are a seelie postman guiding a lost spirit only to uncover the disturbing truth of many.

STATUS: draft.

POSSIBILITY: short fiction (if i can), acquiantances to lovers, bestfriends to enemies, complicated shit bro idk, im just going with the flow.

non collaborated fiction. lmao u can tell where the title reference is from but tbh im still unsure about whether this will be the official title or not.

UR BODYGUARD (kazuha x reader) in which the notorious daughter of two most successful people in the world meets her bodyguard who happens to be assigned not to protect her but everyone else from her.

STATUS: published.

POSSIBILITY: a fanfiction set in old times, not exactly enemies to lovers but reader hates kazuha, a lot of character developement, angst, fluff, nsfw, drama.

DETECTIVE AND HIS CRIMINAL (heizou x reader) in which the sharpest and most successful detective is in the search for the world's most wanted criminal.

STATUS: published but on hold.

POSSIBILITY: enemies/rivals to lovers, mindgames, if you love error's puzzles then you might like this one as well, you can make theories, dirty jokes, mature content ( cause im not sure but its probably mature rated lol )

that's all for now. please do not steal my plots.

if you're interested you can leave a follow on my account until you are notified for any of my fics. you can check them out and maybe leave a vote on them too if you like it or a comment is fine too— it helps me keep going tbh... it's fun to read too...

idk i know for a fact error's comments are savages and iconic so why not fill up my other fics.  it'll be fun af.

well, this is a long ass note but i hope some of you took the time to read this because i think it's pretty important if you like this fic. well, that's all i have to confess. i hope all of you are not too upset about this.

damn, 788 words. i can write a whole damn chapter with this. oh, uh, sorry for filling in too much...

i'll see you guys later now... ciao!