▪︎HAH, GOTTEM

「 Please remain calm

「 Please remain calm. 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your eyes were sealed and your body felt heavy. You were unaware of your surroundings yet your consciousness was awake.

'What's happening?'

Your thought echoed through your mind as you forced your eyes to open.

Your heavy eyelids were slowly lifted up and your vision had started to become clearer as you focused on a specific neon blue loading screen.

Your rather tired eyes had slowly drifted off to the words that were placed below to what seemed like the loading screen and soon your mouth went agape as memories of what had last happened rushed through your head.

"I was shot, wasn't I? Why aren't I dead? Where am I?"

The questions you had wanted to say out loud had only been said inside your head. You couldn't even move your lips let alone any muscle in your body as you started breathing heavily, looking around the unfamiliar room you were in. You didn't even have to guess because you knew you were trapped.

Your body was locked into some kind of transparent capsule while your arms and legs were chained onto a mattress that was set inside of it. It wasn't a surprise that the contraption was made to prevent you from making any sort of movements if you ever did regain your strength or control over yourself.

At this point, you didn't know what to do.

You could only feel your anxiety build up rapidly within you as you kept looking around the room for some kind of help or chance to escape.

Faint footsteps were soon heard and you could hear them getting closer and closer within seconds.

You tried to struggle your arms and legs out, overwhelmed with pressure and anxiety but to your avail, nothing worked. As said previously, you couldn't move a muscle even if you wanted to so badly.

The footsteps had stopped and your eyes averted towards the entrance of the room.

There, a young brunette boy who wore a slightly oversized white lab coat, stood quite awkwardly as his eyes met yours.

"U-Uhm.." He stuttered as he walked towards you.

"I hope you don't think of this as anything bad- uh, even though it does seem like it.." The boy said to you nervously as he laid one of his hands onto the screen of the transparent capsule you were trapped in.

"But I promise you, you'll be fine." He continued as a neon blue light started tracing around his hand and soon the door of the capsule unlocked and slid open to the side.

You could feel the cold breeze touching your face lightly as you took a breath, calming yourself slightly but your body was still unable to move.

The brunette boy grabbed a syringe filled with unknown clear liquid and proceeded to point it at your right arm.

"Uh- well, I hope you're not too afraid of needles but this might hurt.. a lot.." He said with a light shrug at the end of his words.

He proceeded to poke the needle through your skin and pushed the plunger slowly as the liquid inside the syringe transferred into your blood vessels.

Your right arm felt as if it was slowly, yet painfully being burned to death as you screamed through your head in pain while baring with the process of it.

Even if you were to not be frightened by needles, whatever was inside that injection he was holding felt painful as for some reason.

The liquid inside the syringe had finally transferred it's last few drops to your muscles and the boy pulled out the syringe from your right arm.

He covered your wound from the injection with cotton and bandages as he turned to look at you with a smile.

"Wow, you handled that really well.. I'm really-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Created: 11 November 2020
Edited: 18 April 2021
Edited by egirlKermit @hanamocha