▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE

━━ YOU SAT BESIDE HIS BED

Both palms of your hands pressed against each other as you pleaded for George's cooperation to help you with your plan in conversing with Sapnap.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to help you monitor Sapnap so you can get all the information you need out of him..." George restated your request.

"Yup!" You replied in approval of his understanding.

"Is that really all?" George asked.

"Mhm." You express your agreement.

George felt rather confused. With an opportunity to gain control of others, surely it was odd to hear that you didn't want to take more use of it to your advantage. Instead, you've only decided to use it to a short extent of utilizing it to gain information. Maybe you really did mean well.

Skeptic George couldn't help but continue to feel unsure of your motives as his instincts were starting to alarm himself of you. Again, it wasn't the first time he watches someone change their entirety in one night. It isn't impossible. But he couldn't read you so how could he ever be so sure?

"Alright, I'll try to lock him in place. 404 could try to gain control of his limbs so he couldn't move for a long period of time." George explained.

"But what if he finds a way to not give me all the answers and explanations that I need?" You asked,

"Then it'll shock him. The immobilization of his body also works like a taser as well as a lie detector if he doesn't answer his questions with full honesty or explanation. Though during the conversation, I would not be able to listen to any of you I could monitor the lie detector. It will only be recorded for you."

It was scary how useful George could be in terms of gaining control and how he doesn't refuse so easily despite knowing he has sensed some of your mischiefs.

You mentally smirked to yourself as things felt like it was finally set in motion.

"Here take my bracelet. Turn it to the right about three times and it'll turn into an earpiece." George said as he gave his bracelet to you.

You then proceeded to do as what you were told and turned the bracelet thrice. As soon as it minimalized itself into an earpiece, you wore it on your right ear.

George tapped the side of his goggles and a blue highlight traveled through the lining of the lenses.

"There. Now I can monitor his lies and truths." He said,

"Oh, by the way, how are you feeling?" You asked him,

"Not sure. I still need some rest but I could definitely set out anytime now since I don't feel as sore as I did before."