▪︎I CAN'T STOP AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY

━━ AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE

This would be a great time for you to start figuring things out while you have the time to examine everything around the place. Looking around the place, quietly ensuring no one was no longer around, you tried to open the door of the attic you once were in but to your unavailing, it was locked.

"Damn it." You swore, frustration heard in the tone of your voice.

Letting out a heavy sigh, you accepted that it was probably not your moment to uncover the deep truth yet.

"Now what?" You muttered to yourself, confused about what to do.

It seems that everyone's busy at the moment too and at this point, you started contemplating why you were even here. Why are you trying to help save an insane company that literally kidnapped you? Are you starting to turn insane yourself?

You could have been back at home, sleeping cozily in your bed and reporting the police enforcements about the illegal actions taken onto you by a worldwide company but you didn't. Though, now thinking about it, do you even have a home?

If you return now, you'll be in so much debt, and your family... your friends... were they even worried about you? Where have they all been while you were away for so long? Do you even have anyone? Why are you overcomplicating things, (Y/N)?

'Ugh,'

Tired of everything, all you wanted to do is sleep at this point. You decided to walk back to the guest room where you slept in for the stay and sloppily went to your bed, not bothering to wrap yourself under the covers of the bed.

You stared at the ceiling, physically alive but mentally lifeless. You started acknowledging a few of your feelings and emotions... You wanted to go home but you don't know where to. You felt like you were dying but you weren't. You felt tired but you barely did anything else other than run your mouth. Why are you even here, (Y/N)? Why are you alive, (Y/N)?

What was the best option? Was it right to leave, RE:LIFE? What would it be like if you stayed instead? What happens if you never met Dream? Would someone else be the victim? Or will no one ever be in this situation ever?

Dwelling deeper inside your thoughts, your eyelids started falling heavier with each second, and without you knowing, it had already fully covered both your eyes.

It was quiet. It was dark. No one was there yet, you felt heavy. As if you were carrying a heavyweight behind your back but there was nothing there. You were then sent falling from the abyss and meeting with Ranboo with the same fully jet black hair and green glowing eyes. He was sitting down with a cup of tea in his hand as if he was already expecting your arrival.

"Ah yes, my intuition never lies. I knew you were bound to have another chat with me today." He said as you got up from the cold ground which your face had landed on while dusting yourself off.