▪︎FASCINATING, ISN'T IT

━━━━ STRESSED

━━━━ STRESSED.

Yes, you are indeed stressed.

The awe striking sound of the fired shot from the gun had stunned you as the bullet passed between you and Wilbur by only a few inches. If Wilbur were not to push you slightly away at the right time, you would have been shot with an envision of your life flashing before your eyes engraved inside your head.

Wilbur looked to his right in amusement to see Dream standing unyieldingly with a gun tightly gripped in his hand.

"How fascinating.." Wilbur uttered, walking towards the figure with a mischievous grin on his face.

"It seems that our seemingly perfected Dream had finally shown his true colors right before my eyes.." He said in amusement as he walked behind Dream with eyes examining his tensed body.

Wilbur laid one of his hands onto Dream's shoulder from behind while the other cupped his chin to which forced his head to face one side.

"Have you perhaps met her before?" He questioned but it was rather obvious that he had known.

Dream remained quiet as his face was closely examined by the mischievous man. It felt intimidating to see as you could ever do was stand there, frozen in place as you watched.

"Little Dreamie is jealous because I almost kissed his sweet (Y/N), isn't he?" Wilbur mocked in a slightly high pitched tone with exaggerated emotions as if talking to a child.

"I wasn't planning to anyway." He said as his hands detached from Dream.

"Oh, how one single flower petal could turn the world upside down." He spoke as Dream lowered his hand which held the gun and hid his arm inside the long green coat he wore.

At this point, it was a madhouse and you're the guest who's in for a treat. Your thoughts were everywhere and you were desperately yearning for help as well as answers. How will you possibly escape this place?

Wilbur chuckled as Dream continued to stare at him in silence. It seemed

"If you were to worry about the search scan today, don't be. I'll let you have some time with her instead since that's what you clearly wanted from the very start, is that right?" He remarked.

"Now, I'd like to stay quite a bit longer but I have to be going now." He said as he walked towards the door of the room to which it had opened in an instant and as he was about to step out of the room, Wilbur turned to look back at Dream.

"Go escort her to room ÆX16. She'll be having her stay in RE:LIFE." He demanded and Dream nodded as he proceeded to walk out silently with only the sound of his footsteps which was slowly fading away.

You collapsed on your feet as soon as Wilbur's presence had left the room and Dream glanced at your tensed posture. Your eyes were filled with fear and so, he walked towards you and lent out his hand in hopes that you'll take it.