▪︎I WANT TO BE MONKE

━━━━━━ "SO CUTE!"

━━━━━━ "SO CUTE!"

Tubbo squealed, his eyes lit up in excitement. Both you and Tommy had fallen into silence as you watched him hold out what seemed to be a small bee in his hand.

"It's a bee..." You said with brief confusion lacing your tone.

"Yeah, isn't it cool?" Tubbo said, gazing at the bee in awe.

As his eyes averted to you, he saw your worried expression falling into an irked one, realizing he made the two individuals standing in front of him worried and nerve-wracking for him.

Not knowing how to react, he let out a disquieting grin as he rubbed the back of his neck with a guilty feeling while the other remained to hold the small bee in the palm of his hand.

"TUBBO, YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Tommy shouted at him, eyes blown wide open. His breath was rigid from sprinting to get to Tubbo as soon as possible. When he noticed there wasn't any immediate danger he flicked his best friend on the forehead out of annoyance.

Placing a hand on his chest to calm his racing heartbeat, Tommy closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, shoulders dropping.

"Well, I thought if I screamed, I could find you guys right away," Tubbo said.

You would admit that his idea did work, but still, it was inconsiderate for him to do since it caused unnecessary worry to you and his friend. You sighed heavily at his words, letting the trouble he had caused slip by.

Your eyes then looked over onto the bee he had held. it was lying on its side, Its wings were torn apart from its back and ripped into pieces. It was striving to move but it was obvious that it was injured and it wouldn't be able to live for long.

"How did this happen?" You asked as you looked at Tubbo.

"I don't know, I just found 'em flying around before it hit itself onto the ground," Tubbo claimed as he looked down at the injured little insect.

Though he seemed to be clueless, his statement didn't seem convincing. How exactly did it start hitting itself onto the ground? It is most likely that the wings are unable to support the bee and from there it tore apart but not into pieces. Perhaps maybe━

"How is it here?" Tommy asked his friend while looking at the bee, breaking you off your thoughts.

"Hm... I'm not sure but all I know is that it's not real. It's just a robotic animal," Tubbo said as he took the bee in between his index finger and thumb.

"Are you sure it's fake? It seemed real and I'm sure it's about to die-" Your words were cut short as a hand was placed onto your mouth, preventing you from speaking any further.

You looked to see who the hand had belonged to and saw none other than Tommy, who was shaking his head from left to right repeatedly before you spit on his hand, causing him to take his hand back.