▪︎WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT

━━━━ "HEY (Y/N)

━━━━ "HEY (Y/N)."

Your eyes fluttered open as you heard the voice of the young black-haired boy greet you.

"Hey, Ranboo..." You greeted the boy back as you slowly sat up, supporting your head with your hand as you felt great throbbing pain.

"Fuck. I fainted didn't I?" You asked, realizing how the boy was able to appear in front of you.

"I'm not sure but you probably fell asleep. I can only access someone's mind when they're about to sleep or... near-death experiences at the least..." He explained as his eyes saddened at the last sentence he had said.

"Damn it, I have to wake up right now! George might be in trouble!" You exclaimed in panic as you remembered he was often used for others' bad deeds. If anything were to happen to him, you might get into bigger trouble than you already had.

"Woah there, take it easy. I'll let you out of here once you calm down." Ranboo said, attempting to moderate your temper.

"Calm down...? Calm down?!" You repeated his words, anger and frustration clearly heard within your tone of voice.

"Hey." He called as he snapped his fingers and a heavy yet fluffy teddy bear fell on top of you, preventing you from acting irrationally out of anger.

"This is why I tell you to calm down first. If you get out of here while being all mad you'll only solve nothing and if anything, you'd get a painful headache." He explained which earned a heavy sigh from you, giving into his claim and agreeing to it.

As soon as he saw you in a calmer state, his hand somehow did a reversed snap to which the bear had also been reversed back into the disappearance. You then stood up from the ground.

"You know, you remind me of Ran sometimes..." He emitted.

"Ran?" You repeated the name he mentioned in confusion.

"Ah, yes... So, remember the boy you first saw? The white-haired boy who walked with Mr. Quackity, yes?" He asked, letting you remember the last time you were in RE:LIFE. The last time you even saw Alexis. How has he been doing anyway?

"Anyway, that's Ran. As I said before, there are different parts of me. I am Boo. Ran and Boo. Ranboo." He affirmed.

Though it was a tad bit strange, you are used to it since, in this world, everything is strange so something so unexpected becomes expected of you.

"Ran is always anxious. He's quiet and anti-social... He doesn't like talking at all. He gets nervous... and he has a bad time trying to deal with trauma..." He disclosed,

"Then you must opposite, right?"

"Not exactly..." He answered, "Though I do have a better way of coping with trauma and I often offer advice to people instead... Ran has a friend now though... His name is Tubbo and we often just sit down and have a little chat with each other..."

You were in awe as you heard them getting along. At least now you know they aren't completely alone. You were glad they were able to become close to one another. But what about Tommy?

"Regardless of it, I think you should wake up now. John might be waiting for you or whoever his name was." He claimed.

"You really mistaken George as John?" You snickered at him.

"We do not do discrimination in my lack of memory in this mind hold. See you later, (Y/N)." He waved goodbye at you before everything faded to white.

Your body felt light as you felt yourself laying onto a soft and fluffy material... more like a mattress?

Your eyes shot open as you instantly sat up from the mattress you lay on, your heart beating rapidly as you felt cold sweat dripping down the side of your forehead.

"What? What happened?" You mumbled to yourself.

"Glad to see you awake, stalker." You heard an unfamiliar voice say to you and your head immediately turned to the source of the voice.

"I'm not a stalker! If anything I'm the victim here since you've kidnapped me into your place!"

"Did I? Or was it that you walked into my own place by your own will?" He argued.

Biting your lip back as you felt taken aback by his words, you decided to ignore his claim since there are more to worry about than his own concerns.

"Where's George? What did you do to him?" You deadpanned at him but despite it, he still had the nerve to chuckle at you.

"Don't worry, he's asleep in another room. Though, I should be the one wary about your arrival. No one likes guests who crashed into their house without saying so, hm?" He said, a throw of shade directly shot to the two of you.

Now that you think about it, there was something about him that made you feel as if you had seen him from somewhere before.

He had a long white bandana wrapped around his forehead, wore long oversized strides, and a white shirt layered with a black crop top jacket highlighted with glowing orange lines and a ring as its zipper. You must hand it to him, the man had a good fashion sense which intimidated you at some point though.

"You... you seem very familiar to me." You blurted out which caught his attention to turn back to you and he smirked.

"Don't I? I am literally the world's greatest singer!" He boasted with such pride.

"Really?"

"Haha, no." His entire persona changed so quickly, you can tell the man is good at the art of sarcasm. "My name's Sapnap, nice to meet you." He introduced himself while handing out a hand for you to shake.

"I'm (Y/N).." you faltered before shaking his hand in the process

"You're very gullible." He remarked. "I find that amusing."

"What is that supposed to mean?" You retorted and he let out a chuckle.

"It's a compliment! Don't worry!" He snickered, contradictory to his reassurance, "but taking it into the real world, it's not something to be so flattered about." He continued, finally giving a sense of honesty after mocking you.

"You're unflattering." You scoffed back at him.

"I'm quite nicer than everyone else you'll get to know in the future. Besides, aren't you the one finding me?" He remarked, putting his hand on his chin as he squad down to lay both his arms on the mattress you sat on.

"Wait..." You thought to yourself for a moment before muttering the name of the one you thought you would never find;

"...Unknown?"

He let out a grin on his face at the mention of the name that had escaped from your lips.

"What's up, stupid?" 

Created on 7 July 2021
Edited on  20 December 2022
Edited by @hanamocha