Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 2

'Dracooooooo!' I yelled from the bathroom.

I looked down at the stick and read it twice. It said I was ovulating. Finally, it was time to try again. It had been a month since I had the meltdown on the bathroom floor, since then, my hopes had been renewed.

'Darling?' Draco panted, he must have had run up here, leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom, staring at me expectedly.

'I'm ovulating!'I exclaimed

His features shifted from that of confusion to a seductive smirk. He slowly stalked towards me and stopped right in front of my face. I could feel his breath on my forehead.

'Well, I guess we should do something about that then?'

I bit the inside of my lip and looked up at him.

'Uhuh.'

Draco leaned down, placed his hands on my hips and picked me up, instinctually wrapped my legs around his slim waist and started kissing the side of his neck. He quickly moved out of the bathroom to the bedroom. Gently, Draco places my back on the bed. He straightened out and slipped off his black blazer. I watched as he fiddled with the buttons of his white dress shirt. He opened his shirt to reveal his pale chest, the mountains and valleys that were his abs and the suggestive v-line. I got up on my knees leant towards him to help him with his pants. I nimbly moved my fingers to the zipper of his pants and pulled it down, taking note of how quickly the bulge grew, looking up at him, smirking.

Draco leaned in and passionately kissed me, his soft lips messaging your own, his warm slick tongue caressing your lower lip, Draco leaned in so that his chest was to yours.

My hands wandered up to his neck to his soft, white hair and ran my fingers through it, knowing it would drive him crazy. As if on cue, he let out a groan.

He pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, hovering inches above my face.

'It's your turn to get naked now.' He said, adding a wink.

Draco moved to my shirt and pulled it up as I arched my back to help him. He stared at your chest for a bit, you noticed his Adam's apple bobbing up and down his slender throat.

'Dammit Y/N, how the hell did you more and more beautiful every time I see you?' he asked as I blushed profusely.

'Did I make you blush, darling? Even after all these years?' he smirked.

'Draco, you know that you could be a hundred years old and still make me blush. I love you,' I said honestly.

He laughed and smiled.'I love you too, honey.'

He dipped his head and started giving me butterfly kisses along my collarbone. Slowly, moving up the front of my throat, leaving behind a trail of heat. Draco moved up my chin to my lips and kissed me with pure lust, moving at a fast pace. He broke the kiss leaving me panting, I could still taste him on my tongue.

Draco moved down my body, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses. The wetness between my legs increased as I realised where he was going. He stopped at the buttons of my jeans and started to unbutton them. Teasing me by slowly pulling the zipper of my jeans down. He lifted my body so that he could slip down my jeans. Surprised, I felt the cool air hit my core. He had pulled down my panties as well.

Draco moved his head to the inside of my left thigh and left a whisper of a kiss before moving up to my bra. I arched my back again so that he could unclip my bra and slip it off my shoulders. My nipples hardened as the air came into contact with the air. Draco lowered his mouth onto my erect nipples and each a gentle kiss on each before turning to my left nipple and brushing over it with his warm tongue, my breath hitched and suddenly I felt a sudden heat. He ran his teeth over and moved onto the next one.