B is for Blankets

Sirius Black:

Sirius loves to alligator roll in the blankets towards the edge of the bed, leaving you without a blanket and cold. You would have to pull him up the beds towards you in the middle of the night and cuddle with the log that is his sleeping figure. Over time, you started sleeping with multiple blankets, even if it were hot, so that of Sirius does steal your blankets, you have a backup.

Remus Lupin :

Remus is hot. Literally. Because of his lycanthropy, he exudes a lot of body heat, he's practically a human heater. This means that you and him never sleep with many blankets, just a thin one because he would alway cuddle up to to at night, acting like your blanket.

Severus Snape:

Severus is always conscious of the blankets when he sleeps. He ensures you are warm enough and have plenty of blankets. He normally doesn't told and turn when he sleeps so you get most of the blanket at night.

Lucius Malfoy :

Lucius always has the fireplace lit during the night, silently attended by the house elves. Due to the mansion being in the Scottish Highlands, it gets very cold, hence the fireplace. Sometimes the room gets warm enough so that you don't have to use blankets even during the dead of winter. Lucius always takes the opportunity to cuddle with you, often overheating you, but sometimes you don't mind.

Draco Malfoy :

Draco somehow sleeps with the blankets covering his head. Sometimes you worry if he has suffocated. He likes to snuggle in the warmth of the blanket. This however leaves you to your neck in duvets, and it can get very hot.

Bill Weasley :

Bill is a deep sleeper, when he has the blankets in a certain way, it's going to stay like that for a very long time, however, most of the time he has his arms wrapped around you, flushed against his chest, so you don't really have a problem, except when you have to go to the bathroom.

Fred Weasley :

Because Fred has such long limbs, he often gets his legs tangled in the blankets, leaving you with not much. Though he would always wake up and cover you.

George Weasley :

Georgie is such a sweetheart, he makes you sleep with two blankets, one for him and one for you, so that if he does steal the blanket, you have one. Just like his brother, because he is so tall, he tends to tangle himself in the blanket.

Neville Longbottom :

Neville always makes sure your are comfortable. He sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night to make sure you are ok. He covers you with the blankets when you tend to push it off your body. However, when you sleep, you tend to hoard the blankets, leaving Nev in the cold.