R is for Risks

Remus Lupin:

Remus is not really the one for risks, he would rather be in a place where both of you are comfortable and can take as long as you want to. Though this may be the case, you have a niggling suspicion that he refuses to take risks because he would never want to run the risk of getting caught, causing both of you embarrassment. On the other hand Remus does love to fuck you outside when the weather is nice, under the willow tree in your backyard on a picnic blanket.

Sirius Black:

Sirius is all for spicing it up when it comes to sex. He loves the high he gets when you two start making out in a place where you could get caught, from making out in the library at Hogswart to fingering you under the table at your parents house, during dinner

Lucius Malfoy:

Lucius loves the theatrics of risks. It would add a little something extra to your sex lives. He would often sneak you off into a guest bedroom when his parents had dinner parties at home or seduce you in his office, risking his job and probably his dignity.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco is a very private person, contrary to popular belief. He wants you all to himself , therefore he would never risk getting you caught during sex. Sure he would go all crazy when you two are at home lone, managing to convince you to have sex in almost every room in your house.

Bill Weasley:

The risks of you and Bill getting caught while having sex at the Burrow are way to high for y'all to even have sex at all. Bill would rather not scar one of his sibling or parents for life. However, when you two moved to the the cottage, you would occasionally have sex on the beach. He would make it very romantic my setting out a soft blanket and candles, some of your favorite foods as a snack. Afterwards you two would cuddle and watch the ocean.

George Weasley:

With George, he went through phases, from soft romantic sex in the room of requirements to fucking you against a wall in the hallways at midnight, which is pretty risky. If he felt like it, he would purposely take you in a place where you two could possibly get caught.

Fred Weasley:

Fred lives on adrenaline, and so does his sex life.  With the help of the Marauders' map, he would find a desolate, public place where you two would a quickie. He loves taking risks like that.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville is more of the one who prefers to have sex in the comfort of his own home and his own bed. He just thinks you would be more comfortable as well. So he doesn't take risks.