Preferences- How he annoys you

Remus Lupin:

Remus loves reading. Sometimes when a person reads, they really get into it. And sometimes that annoys you. Remus sometimes get very engrossed in a book and forgets about you for a bit. It annoys you because you might want some love from him at the moment and he will have his nose in a book.

Sirius Black:

Sirius is a macho guy, he loves being masculine and some times it ticks you off. He won't listen to what other people say as he would believe what he thinks is always correct. When you would be doing something that would socially classed as a mans' job, like lifting something heavy, he would always step in and do it for you. At first you would think it's gentlemanly, but then it would annoy you., you can do it just fine.

Lucius Malfoy:

Lucius is not that socially accepting, and not just with regards to muggleborns. Things that are not typical for him is just plain weird. For example, if someone were different, he would look down on them. It takes him a lot of time to finally realize that everyone is different. Not being 'normal' is the new normal.

Draco Malfoy :

After the war, Draco becomes closed off. He feels a certain shame with his family name. He refuses to go out in the belief that people would mock him. He stays at home, couped up in his office. You understand what he is going through, even though he made the right choice in the end, it's not that easy for people to forget about what the Malfoy's did. However, it's quite unhealthy and you worry about his mental health. What annoys you the most is that he won't even make an effort to take a walk outside or connect with his friends. It's like he just doesn't want to be happy again, even for your sake.

Severus Snape:

Severus is quite the brooding man. He would remain silent for an entire day if he didn't need to teach. He's always so quiet, lost in thought. It feels like you do the talking for both Severus and yourself.

Fred Weasley :

We all know Fred is a prankster and a joker, but sometimes his small pranks and jokes get to you, especially when you are the victim. He would give you Canary Creams as a gift, as soon as you bite into the sweet treat you would instantly turn into a bird. You would never see it it coming, suspecting your Freddie was a sweet creature, annoying you and making it hard to trust him.

George Weasley:

I don't think George would ever prank you intentionally, but sometimes his plans backfire. You would go looking for him and find yourself in the middle of an ongoing prank, falling prey to something like a green dye jelly that would fall from the sky right onto you.
Bill Weasley :
Bill is always family orientated. He loves his family more than anything on the planet. It's sweet, but sometimes the Weasleys get a bit much to handle. With a set pranking twins, a brother obsessed with food, one with his nose in the air and a dragon trainer, the family is pretty hectic, though Ginny seems a bit normal. Though you love the Weasleys, you feel that sometimes they are always around, like I mean always. You and Bill never have time to yourselves. His family members seem to pop up whenever you guys are getting intimate, not necessarily having sex, but cuddling or just being together. He never seems to notice this or maybe he's too kind to tell them to give you guys some space, but he never pays much attention to you. But when he does, it's always magical

Neville Longbottom:

Neville is really a sweet guy, he would never do anything to intentionally hurt or annoy you, but there is one thing he involuntarily does that annoys the heck out of you. He is never fully confident on himself. He doubts his thought and decisions a lot, even though you encourage him. Self doubt is never something you can easily overcome. Neville is really smart but he never had faith in himself. It annoys you because you love him so much  and you believe in him. It pains you every time he wonders out aloud whether he is good enough for you, or on a particularly bad day if he asks you if you still want to be with him. Every single time, you always tell him that nothing matters but the fact you love him. You would never leave him.