U is for Unfair Part 1

Remus Lupin:

You would be reading in bed, the warm duvet was heavy on your body, the wind howling outside, the pitter-patter of the rain on the window, a warm glow of your bedside lamp.

Remus would tumble into bed, immediately shifting to your side.

He would sneakily run his hand down your side, resting on your thigh, looking up at you with expectant eyes.

Proceeding to kiss your forehead, he would work his way down your cheek, wet kisses trailing down your neck, settling at your collar bone.

Sirius Black:

Staring at you from across the table, his dark eyes piercing. A smirk played on his lips as he brought the goblet of wine to his lips.

Taking a long sip, he licked his lips.

"So, what do you suppose we do tonight?"

Severus Snape:

He leans over to you, placing a warm kiss on the side of your mouth, long hair brushing against your neck, damp-breath tickling your collar bone.

Your breath hitches as he goes further down, hands settling on your chest.

You were about to run your hand through his hair when he pulled back.

"I have to go, can't be late for class!"

With a smirk, he sauntered off.

Draco Malfoy:

Something soft settled on my knee, trailing up my thigh.

"Draco, stop!" I whisper-yelled.

Giving him a death glare, his smirk widened.

His fingertips snuck up the inside of my thigh, settling in the apex of my thighs.

A cold thumb ran down my pussy, lightly pulling down the fabric.

A sudden sensation makes me gasp as he pushes aside the fabric, but my exclamation is muffled.

"Weasley!" Snape exclaimed.

I jumped from my skin as he proceeded to scold Ron.

Meanwhile, Draco takes two fingers between my folds.

Leaning up against me, his body heat tingled against me, he whispered," I love when you squirm like that, but I guess I have to wait, huh?"

I looked up at him in surprise, as if on queue, the bell echoed through the dungeon.