S is for Sexy Time

Sirius Black:

Anytime for him. He particularly enjoys spontaneous sex in the middle of the day.

Remus Lupin:

Remus would usually initiate something before you go to bed, leading up to that, he would be all touchy and cuddly. He loves sex in the morning, the idea that that is the first thing he does in the morning thrills him.

Lucius Malfoy:

Lucius can turn anytime into sexy time, he would normally do so when he is turned on, from you bending down, showing him a great view of you behind to waking up horny.

Draco Malfoy:

He prefers sex in the morning. He'd wake you up by kissing you along the collar bone, his boner pressing into your side. It is usually a slow, passionate affair.

Severus Snape:

As soon as he finishes teaching for the day, he would storm to his chambers and fuck you. It would normally be hard and fast, caused by a build-up of anger by his students and not being able to have sex with you in the morning.

Fred Weasley:

He would take you in between classes and during lunch, you would sneak out and he would lead you into an empty classroom.

George Weasley:

As soon as he gets home and lays eyes on you, he gets horny. Sometimes he would wait until bedtime, but other times he can't possibly wait.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville being the softie he is, would wait until you imitate something, but some days he would be so sexually frustrated, you would have sex all day.