C is for Come

Sirius Black:

Sirius likes to build up your orgasm, edging you to finale. He, on the other hand, likes to come in you multiple times, before finally orgasming. Siri enjoys coming on your face and in your mouth, he finds the fact that it's so dirty more sexy. He uses condoms most of the time, but some days you are to into it to remember.

Remus Lupin:

Being the gentleman he is, he makes you come first, quickly finishing afterwards, preferably in you. He always uses a condom because he fears the unwanted results of unprotected sex.

Severus Snape:

Sev sometimes comes before you, he would feel really bad, but then would eat you out. He doesn't mind you sucking him off, but when he's passionate, he likes to come in you. You take the pill, but just in case, he uses protection.

Lucius Malfoy:

Lucius likes to control you, like for example, when you come. He will tell you to hold on, again and again. But when he finally allows you to come, it's fireworks. He will come anywhere and everywhere. You use contraception, so that both of you can feel everything. He will soon come afterwards, riding out his orgasm.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco always come first, he like to come in you, ride out his orgasm, and in turn, pushing you over the edge. He never eats you out because whenever you'll have sex, there is no time to. He always uses protection, but sometimes both of you forget.

Bill Weasley:

Bill loves to make you come multiple time, he like to eat you out first, enjoying your juices, then he would pound into your sensitive core. He likes to watch you as you feel his seed paint the wall of your heat.

Fred Weasley:

Fred likes it rough, meaning that both of you generally come quickly. Fred likes it when you come first so that he can eat you out, he will then come on your stomach, licking his come sensually off you.

George Weasley:

George like to take it slow, it's a sensual experience for both of you, therefore both of you tend to come multiple times before orgasming. He normally comes in you, but on occasions, he likes to come early on the small of your back and gently and slowly lap it up with his tongue, making you even more turned on.

Neville Longbottom:

Nev is so gentle, sensual and soft. He likes to take it slow, passionately making love to you. He loves to make you come, whilst he is thrusting into you, over and over again. Neville likes to feel you clench around him when you come. He comes in you, in a condom.