Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

Remus trudged up the carpeted stairs as softly as possible, his briefcase swinging by his side. He reached the top landing with a slight huff.

Heading to the bedroom, he tiptoed in, careful not to step on any of the loose floorboard.

The door was already open, ajar. Remus pushes it inwards, earning a loud creak. Damn, old house! Defeated, he walked quickly towards the bed, not caring about the deep squeak the floor emitted.

A figure lay sprawled on the bed, white blankets forming a little cocoon around him.

Remus smiled.

Sirius groaned.

"Remy. Is that you?"

"Yes, my love."

Sirius grunted.

"Come here, baby." Sirius whispered.

Remus let his briefcase fall to the ground, his pens jingling, he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his sweater, leaving his dress shirt on. He pauses for a moment, wondering which side of the bed he should go to, Sirius was right in the middle.

Deciding randomly, Remus slipped onto the mattress, cold due to exposure to the winter air. He shuffled closer and wrapped his arms around the lucid sleeper, throwing one leg over the bundle.

"How was your day?" Sirius managed.

"Oh, the usual, but could be worse." Remus sighed. "How was your day?"

Sirius grunted. "Ok, but I'm tired."

Remus chuckled.

"Really? Too exhausted for some fun time later on, then?"

Sirius shot up, blankets falling away to reveal his dramatic, dark curls.

"Nope! Never said that."

Remus laughed and leaned in to give his lover a kiss on his hot forehead.

Sirius closed his eyes as he felt the impact of Remus' lips, sending waves of comfort through him.

As Remus pulled back, Sirius leaned in and landed a surprise peck on his nose. Remus jumped in surprise at the sudden warmth on his frozen nose.

Sirius sniggered as Remus' nose turned a light red.

"Well, Rudolph, why don't we get an early start on that?" Sirius purred, booping Remus' nose.

"W-what?"

"You know, Moony, do the deed, go down on someone, a bit of the ole in-out, in-out, aggressive cuddling, creaming the Twinkie, docking it, a little nut in the gut, wetting the willie..." Sirius drones on.

"I know what you mean, Siri." Remus blushed, earning a chuckle from Sirius.

"Aren't you just adorable."

Remus huffed and pouted.

Sirius took the opportunity to attach his lips to Remus' lips, massaging the jutting out flesh. He moved his hand to the back of Remus' neck, thumb rubbing circles.

Remus moaned, bringing his hands to Sirius' shoulders, tugging him closer, deepening the kiss.

Sirius tugged at Remus' dress shirt, pulling it out of his pants and worked on unbuttoning it from the bottom, Remus moved to start unbuttoning it from the top.

Sirius thrust Remus' shirt aside, revealing his milky white skin decorated with ragged, silvery scars.

Sirius took a moment to trace a slender finger along the long forgotten wounds from the past. He leaned into Remus' chest, leaving butterfly kisses on his scars.

Remus shivered at his lover's lips, tangling his fingers in Sirius' curly hair, tugging gently.  He ran his hands down Sirius' clothed torso, down to the hem of his shirt and slipped his cold hands underneath, feeling the subtle muscles.

Impatiently, Remus plucked at Sirius' shirt, telling him he needed to take it off.

Sirius giggled and proceeded to peel his shirt off, displaying his rippling muscles. Remus felt his cheeks heat up, but couldn't take his eyes off the more tanner and taut skin. He momentarily looked up into Sirius' dark eyes, then back to his stomach.

Remus kissed Sirius once again, pushing backwards onto the pillows and straddled the man. He dipped his head down onto Sirius' stomach, licking and sucking. His teeth occasionally grazing softly, meriting a baritone moan from Sirius.

Remus quickly worked his way downwards, eventually arriving at the elastic hem of Sirius' sweatpants. Remus traced a finger along the edge, goosebumps sprouting on Sirius' arms, his member stirring.

Sirius thrust his hips upwards, but Remus' gripped his hips, hands on either side. He made eye contact with Sirius and licked his lips.

Remus let go of Sirius' hips and hooked his thumbs underneath the hem of the sweatpants, teasingly pulling it downwards. Sirius arched his bum off the bed allowing Remus to pull his sweatpants and his boxers down his limbs.

As the material passed over Sirius' dick, it sprang out from the confines of his undergarments. His semi-hard cock was red at the tip, veins slightly visible.

Remus crawled up Sirius' body, leaving wet kisses on his way. He sucked the inner of Sirius' thigh, leaving red marks on the creamy skin.

A wave of pleasure rolled through Sirius, the feeling of his love's warm, wet kisses on the most sensitive areas of his thighs, the feeling of his silky tongue, tracing invisible patterns further up his thighs, nearing his more delicate skin. He ran his hand through Remus' fluffy hair, gripping it every time he got nearer.

Remus hooked his hands behind Sirius' knees, bending it upwards, spreading it apart in the process. He started leaving short kisses, rapidly going towards the juncture between his hips. Remus looked up to see Sirius' face. His eyes were closed, mouth forming a small 'o', eyebrows furrowed. The space between his eyebrows wrinkled.

Abruptly, Remus licked a long stripe up Sirius' member, causing a loud growl from Sirius.

"Tell me what you want, darling," Remus purred, surprising Sirius.

His eyes shot open, his jaw dropped and he inhaled deeply.

"You." He whispered.