F is for their Favourite Positions

Sirius Black:

Doggy style- he loves to enter you from behind, burying his nose in your hair and groping your breasts.

Remus Lupin:

Missionary- it's comfortable for both of you, and Remus loves to look into your eyes while making love to you.

Severus Snape:

Legs over shoulder- he likes to pull your legs over his shoulders, bending them, to get a better angle, that way, he gets to see most of your body.

Lucius Malfoy:

One person on the bed, one person standing- he likes to pull you to the edge of the bed, throw your legs over his shoulders and fuck you.

Draco Malfoy:

Spooning- he likes to hold you close, wrapping his arm an around you, taking in your amazing scent.

Bill Weasley:

Cowboy- he loves to lean over you, going deeper, and it it gives him better access to your face so that he can kiss you any time he wants to.

Fred Weasley:

Cowgirl- he likes when you take charge, especially when you push him against the headboard and sink him in you. He likes to watch the way your breasts bob everyone you move.

George Weasley:

Missionary- he likes it when your wraps your arms around him, bringing him closer, and he can bury his head in your neck.

Neville Longbottom:

Missionary and Propped Up on a Pillow- he likes to lay you down on a big pillow so that your hips are elevated, then leans over you so that he can she your beautiful face.