P is for Pace

Sirius Black:

Sirius would go hard and fast on you, however there are certain times when he would be slow and gentle, like when you two have lazy sex. When you ride him, you move fast as you can,eventually leading  to him to take over when you come.

Remus Lupin:

Remus likes to take it slow, it's much more sensual, and lasts longer, giving you both amazing orgasms. It's the best way to be intimate. He sometimes goes slightly fast when you two are at it like bunnies. When you are on top, you at the same pace, you like to drink in every detail of him when on top.

Severus Snape:

Severus would go at a medium pace, he likes to get a good look at you whilst he fucks you. When you are on top, you go slow, sensual.

Lucius Malfoy:

Lucius will go fast as he can manage, depending on the mood and position. He likes going fast, it means both of you finish quicker and get to go again, normally decreasing pace the more rounds you two go.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco either goes very fast or slow, there's no in between. He likes to take it slow when you two are feeling romantic, but would go rather fast when you to are highly horny.

Bill Weasley:

Bill varies from fast to slow, when he makes love, he goes at a slow pace, sensually making love to you. When you two want to fuck, he will pound into you at an alarmingly fast pace.

Fred Weasley:

No matter what, he will thrust into you fast and hard. When you are on top, he will thrust his hips upwards quickly to get you to go faster.

George Weasley:

George prefers going at a moderate rate, loving every second and making every moment last.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville will start off slow, gentle and then slowly build up to fast thrusting into you. He likes the build up of tension.