Dating Lucius Malfoy Would Include

~ He  exudes old money vibes, from his shoes to his house, it's all classy and highly expensive.

~ He will show you off, he's proud to call you his partner, he feels like everyone should know YOU belong to HIM.

~ Lucius can get very jealous and possessive.

~ His love language would be through buying you gifts, surprising you with small things and occasionally lavish you on a grander scale.

~ He is always surprised when all you want from him is his love and attention, he can't figure out why you would love him even if he were broke.

~ He makes small gestures when he's in need of comfort, like tracing circles on the back of your hand or just moving himself to be closer to you.

~ He prefers showing affection in the privacy of your home, but will occasionally get frisky in public when he becomes jealous of a person flirting with you.

~ He can be stiff at times, like when at social events, making him seem snobby.

~ He has the weird look sometimes, like he's judging you but also mentally stripping the clothes off your body.

~ He can sometimes be old fashioned, his views seem to be set in stone, but for you, he'll make an exception.

~ When you move in together, he notices tiny details that's make his day better, his house seems brighter, the little nicknacks you brought with you, your lotion or soap and even these random hairs belonging to you he finds everywhere.

~ He loves the color black, from black linen to black lingerie.

~ He loves it when you two roleplay, he would book into an expensive hotel, go to the bar where he will wait for you. In this little fantasy of yours, he's a billionaire playboy, looking for a little fun, and you, you happen to be a professional escort, wearing a slutty, yet classy black outfit you own.

~ Making out in front of the fire place on a blanket spread out on the floor.

~ Lots of sex after he comes home from work, he'd be stressed and anxious and it would make you horny.

~ On the weekends it's almost like you two would play house, he's be the overworked husband and you'd play the role of the doting wife.

~ He thinks you are a god/goddess and treats you like one.

~ He's a complete gentleman, but in the bedroom, he's something else.

~ Lucius is cold and calculating on the outside, but when he sees you, his insides melt and he becomes a sucker for you. You have him wrapped around your finger.

~ He loves listening to you talk, it could be about the most random of things, he would listen intently and  solemnly memorize each word.

~ He is utterly sweet when he's with you, he would be tender and loving.

~ He tends to brag about you to his closest friends.

~ Some may even say he's smitten.

~ Playing with his hair when he's sleeping.

~ One time when you got really mad at him, you added dye to his shampoo...let's say it was a disastrously pink affair

~ His shampoo smells like vanilla.

~ He likes it with leather and chains, if you know what I mean...

~ Teaching him to get in touch with his feelings.

~ The tips of his ears are always cold.

~  He loves cats.

~ He likes to tease you in the mornings, running his hand on the inner of your thighs, kissing your neck and collar bones and sometimes you'd wake up with him between your legs.

~ Everyone notices he is less grumpy and cruel, one time, he laughed at someone's joke, and let's say that person had a heart attack.

~ Lucius loves it when you take control, he's happy obliging and going along with it, though he knows you'll fold with just a simply word.

~ He had a breeding kink, wants to make sure the Malfoy name can carries on, Draco is your stepson.

~  Sometimes, you meet up with Narcissa, have a few drinks and complain about Lucius together.

~ Him looking at your chest half of the time when he's not looking at your face.

~ He has a high sex drive, but will wake up in the morning with aches and pains and pulled muscles.

~ He has a facial routine.

~ He has wet dreams about you.

~ For every anniversary, he gives you a red rose with a dark green ribbon tied around it, amongst other gifts.

~ He would immediately try to get you pregnant after getting married, and after your first child is born, this intensifies.

~ Shower sex.

~ You two would often mix up your products like your shampoos and face creams.

~ He would do face masks with you before bed, and wear those little headband wraps to keep his hair out of his face.

~ He let's you name his owls and peacock silly names like Mr. Peabody or Ms. Squiggles and don't forget Jone Jones Snr. And Jone Jones Jr.

~ Will carry you up the stairs when it's bedtime

~ Sex in the landing of the staircase.