Draco Malfoy- Goofball

On the outside, his demeanor is cold, composed and calculating. His pale complexion and high cheekbones intimidating people. His grey, stormy eyes make people shudder.

That's how the world knows him.

Draco Malfoy.

To you... he is something else.

His lopsided, boyish smile sends the flight of butterflies in your tummy into a frenzy. His cheeks flush with a red hue whenever he sees you. Cheekbones receiving multiple pecks when he is distracted. His intoxicating eyes soften when they see you.

That's how you see him.

Your beloved Drac. Or when he annoys you; your beloved Malfoy.

Contrary to popular belief, Draco is the most funniest person you know, whether on purpose or unintentionally.

"Drac!" I call as I enter the apartment.

"Here!"

"Whatcha doing? Oooh is that a dark chocolate with burnt almonds and roasted coconut?" I ask.

"Maybe."

"Can..."

"No."

"But..."

"No!"

"But Draco!"

"But Y/N!"

"Fine! No sex for you tonight!"

——

Draco walks into your bedroom, hanging blazer over his shoulder, his tie opened.

"Hay, darling." I say softly.

"Hay, love."

"How was work?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Oh you know, the usual, urged to quit, urge to murder people." He says nonchalantly.

I smile gently, patting the space next to me.

"Hay, love?"

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Do you think the ministry would think it's murder if I give my boss a heads up before I Incendio them?"

I pause for a moment.

"Draco, darling, that's a threat."

"But..."

"Nope!"

"Dammit."

——

I approach Draco, guilt weighing me down.

"Draco?"

"Yeah."

I sit down next to him.

"I have something I need to tell you. I have something I need to get off my chest."

"Is it your shirt?" He crosses his fingers, "Please be your shirt!"

"What! No."

——-

Draco stumbles towards me.

"Mrs. Malfoy."

"Mr. Malfoy."

"You look fabulous this fine evening."

"Draco, it's literally midnight, you saw me a minute ago and you're drunk."

"Whaat! That's totally not true. I'm just... moderately functional."

"Yep! Drunk."