Q is for Quickies PART 1

Sirius Black:

"Siri, the Order will be here any minute!" I say as he kisses my neck.

"That means we have a minute to do this." He asks, hopefully.

He runs his hands though my hair, making me moan in pleasure.

"Mmm...stop Sirius, you know what that does to me."

He massages my scalp, lips sucking at my neck, moving up my throat.

I feel the stir of need inside me mix with the pre-existing hormones.

"Fine. But Sirius Black, hope to Merlin's balls we don't get caught!" I hiss.

Sirius smirks. He moves me to closest piece of furniture, the dining room table.

"You know what to do, pup." He whispered into my ear.

Knowing the drill by now, I bent my body at my hips onto the table and spread my legs.

Memories of previous escapades on this table came back to me, making chills run through my body, arousing my core.

Sirius pulled down my pants along with my panties, pooling around my shoes. A sudden smack sounded. Feeling the pleasurable sting of his hand in my ass, I groaned.

"Never one to turn down a spanking, huh, pup."

"Nope."

I hear Sirius chuckle.

He started unbuckling his pants. A clink sounded on the floor as his trousers fell.

He ran his right hand up my back and settled on the back of my neck.

A crackle of foil sounds through the silent room as Sirius rolls the condom over his shaft.

I felt the sudden warmth his tip of his cock radiating through the sheath, playing with the entrance of my heat.

Thrusting into me, he tightened his grip on the back of my neck, pushing me further into the table, leaning over my body to get a better angle.

He buried himself fell inside me, hips flush against my ass.

He started off fast, briskly snapping his against mines, the sound of skin on skin sounding through the quiet house.

My walls can't help but tighten around Sirius' shaft every time he thrusted into me, his tip touching a particularly sensitive spot.

I could hear Sirius moan profanities under his breath, indicating he was close.

Delicious pleasure swept through my body in waves, increasing with every movement.

"Fuck, pup. You are clenching me so hard, I'm gonna cum."

His hand slipped around to the front of my neck, pressing against the flesh sending rolls of delight through my body, straight to my core.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I need a release.

"I'm gonna cum."I scream.

"Me too, love."

I felt my insides clench one last time before I let go, cum running down my thighs.

Sirius cursed, warmth exploded into the condom, making me sigh in pleasure.

Sirius leaned over me for a moment, letting go of my neck, both of us out of breath.

"Fuck, darling."

"Uhuh." Was all I could manage.

Sirius pulled out, leaving my core feeling rather desolate after his just filled me up.