T is for Toys

Sirius Black:

Nipple Clamps- Sirius love anything with your nipples...and his.

Remus Lupin:

Cock Rings- Remus loves the added feeling of the cold metal, contrasting with your warm core, with the added benefit of making him last longer.

Severus Snape:

Vibrating Panties-He bought it as soon as he saw it, often daring you to wear it to class. He'd often turn up the vibrations when you are talking to people, watching how you try to keep your face calm and stop your legs from shaking.

Lucius Malfoy:

Handcuffs- He enjoys cuffing you to the bed as he teases you, kissing his way down your body to your core, struggling against your restraints, squirming under his touch.

Draco Malfoy:

Bullet Vibrator- He loves double stimulating you, placing the vibrator on your clit and thrusting in you at the same time, causing you to clench around him.

Bill Weasley:

Double-Ended Dildo- Out of curiosity, Bill bought this toy, experimenting with you. It allowed both of you to be penetrated at the same time, intensifying both your orgasms.

George Weasley:

A feather- Loves when he blindfolds you, teasing you with a feather, sending sparks through your body.

Fred Weasley:

Finger Vibrators-It allows him to fuck you with his long, slender fingers and eat you out. He loves pressing it against your clit, causing you to gasp and clutch the sheets every time.

Neville Longbottom:

The pillow- provides great support to your lower back, and during sex, allows him to go deeper with every thrust.