Preferences- What you steal from each other

Sirius Black:

What you steal from him:

Sirius loves wearing pocket watches but you think he has enough. So you like to steal his pocket watches if you can't find your own wrist watch. Sirius doesn't mind, knowing you find it hard to keep track of time without a watch. However, sometimes you tend to misplace his watches and he goes into a freak out if he can't find one.

What he steals from you:

Sirius has long, thick, curly hair which he has trouble keeping out from his face. Whenever he leans over something, his hair falls onto the side of his face. You offered him a scrunchy once and ever since then, he steals your scrunchies. Sirius steals any one, no matter the color, at any random time. You always end up carrying two scrunchies on your wrist, one for you and one for him. You find him wearing them to bed or even when he's at home.

Remus Lupin:

What you steal from him:

Remus loves his sweaters. It's soft, warm and comfortable. You like to steal his sweaters especially if it's cold outside. His sweater smell like him, cologne, woods and chocolate. When he is out on a mission for the order or it's a full moon, you like to wear his sweater because I t brings immense comfort to you. Remus finds it cute when he sees you in his sweater, especially when you only wear his sweater, and nothing else.

What he steals from you:

Remus is a chocoholic and coincidentally so are you. He tends to sneak some chocolate from your stash whenever his runs out. You find it incredibly cute considering he's like a mouse. But he always replenishes your supply whenever he can.

Severus Snape:

What you steal from him:

Severus is all about the robes, or as you call it, his capes. When you and Sev go on walks through the Forbidden Forrest or even on school grounds at night, he always gives you his robes. It's his way of protecting you from the cold. He wraps his long and overly huge robe around you and runs his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.
After sex, you steal his robes and wrap yourself in it and snuggle with Severus.

What he steals from you:

Severus finds your hair extremely soft and found out why. So every morning, Severus steals your comb and runs it through his raven locks. It rally pays off though, now his hair is soft and luscious.

Lucius Malfoy:

What you steal from him:

You don't really steal anything from him.

What he steals from you:

Lucy struggles to keep his hair frizz free, so he steals your jasmine and vanilla shampoo. It helps keep his hair luxuriously soft and, of course, frizz free. You live the feminine smell his hair has. Plus, it's smells more, so his pillows smells strongly like him.

Draco Malfoy:

What you steal from him:

After a long night of love making, you like to steal his shirt. It's long enough to cover your bottom. Draco's shirts expensive and the rich material is often soft and comfortable. It's like a double embrace, one from his shirt and another from cuddling with him.

What he steals from you:

He doesn't steal a thing from you.

Bill Weasley:

What you steal from him:

You steal his rings. Whenever he goes away on work trips, you steal one of his rings, hoping he doesn't notice, before he leaves. Whether he notices or not, he doesn't say a word. You love wearing it and running it across your cheeks whenever you miss him. It reminds you of when Bill wakes you up in the morning by running the cold metal from the arch of your eyebrow down to your jaw.

What he steals from you:

Bill steals your stud earrings whenever his breaks or he loses it. You found it weird at first, he really did rock your silver studs and he looked unbelievably sexy in your black ones.

Fred Weasley:

What you steal from him:

You love stealing his Gryffindor scarves, especially the one with gold and red stripes. It smells like just like him, candy, cinnamon and fireworks. Whenever he is busy at the shop, you wrap it around you neck and go about your daily tasks. You hardly put it for washing, but when you do, you force him to wear it for at least a week before stealing it from him again. Fred finds it adorable, especially when he finds you asleep in bed, with his scarf under his nose.

What he steals from you:

Fred loves to steal your books whenever you have class. He finds it cute whenever you are forced to beg him to give it back. He loves to hold it above your head, knowing he is taller than you. Fred loves it when you scrunch your nose and jump up and down, in an attempt to reach it.

George Weasley:

What you steal from him:

You love to steal his candy supply whenever he is not looking. He always has your favorite chocolates.

What he steals from you:

George steals your pillows before you go to bed. He loves the smell of your hair, and you don't let him snuggle into your hair for a long period of time in fear he suffocates.
He replaces yours with bis, it makes you feel really bad, but you don't really want him to die.

Neville Longbottom:

What you steal from him:

You occasionally steal his clean overalls he uses for his herbology. You use it when you are cleaning the house or gardening outside. It's perfect to keep you clean, and it's really comfortable.

What he steals from you:

Nev loves stealing your soap. Whenever he come back from work, covered in sweat and dirt, he loves stealing your soap and using it. He thinks he smells clean like you. You find it incredibly amusing when you ask him if he had been using your soap, even though you don't mind, and he starts blushing profusely.