O is for Oral

Sirius Black:

Lots of giving and receiving. Whenever you two had sex, it would always include an element of oral, you would give Siri a blowjob, sometimes when you weren't in the mood you would give him oral, and he loves to taste you. He would always tease you when he gave you head, kitten licking your sensitive part, blowing cold air onto your soaked heat.

Remus Lupin:

Remus doesn't really ask for blowjobs but you sometimes surprise him in the mornings when he has morning wood. On the other hand, he goes down hard on you. He likes to take care of you by massages your pussy lips.

Severus Snape:

You and Sev don't really do oral, you you sometimes give him head when he is horny.

Lucius Malfoy:

Lots of oral. Some mornings you would wake up to Luci sucking on your clit, running with warm tongue between your folds. It is one of the best ways to wake up, followed by amazing morning sex. On the days Lucius is feeling particularly dominant, he would ask you to suck him, which you never hesitate to do.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco gives a lot of head, he will sometimes corner you in your house start giving you random kisses, making you horny. He would then thrust you up on one of the furniture and spread your legs, eating you out.

Bill Weasley:

Bill would never ask for it, but you knew him better. He loves the way you look on your knees, doe eyes looking up at him, eyes slightly watering and him thrusting into your warm, slick mouth. He would always reward you afterwards by fingering you and eating you out.

Fred Weasley:

Fred loves blowjobs. When he's horny at work, he would often persuade you to come behind the counter and kneel for him. He finds the risk exhilarating. You don't receive much oral, but you do get a lot of fingering.

George Weasley:

It's a turn on when he starts eating you out. He loves the way you write around his body between your legs, he loves way you tug on his hair and they way you moan. It's sexy to know that's how you respond to him and that he caused all that pleasure.

Neville Longbottom:

This marshmallow thinks it's disrespectful to force you to suck him off, but you don't mind. You love to surprise him in the morning by pumping him whilst he is asleep or if he had a wet dream and was hard. Sometimes as soon as he would awake, he would come and you would suck him off. Neville enjoys eating you out as well, he likes the taste of you on his tongue, dribbling down his chin, to be licked up by you, and the way you respond to his touch.